Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/22/2006 2:17:01 AM
Thank you LaNell for letting me know of Davids POTW. CONGRADULATIONS DAVID, You have been so wonderful and kind to me and given me odd bits of advice that have worked so thank you. Another person that deserves this lovely week. Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
1/22/2006 2:47:56 AM
Dave, Congratulation Enjoy the Spot Light Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
1/22/2006 2:50:45 AM
Congratulations Dave - being pretty new here I have not had the provilege of getting to know you. It was nice reading about you and look forward to getting to be friend with you. Wishing you every success. Myke http://www.MyGift4Life.biz
We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 3:19:07 AM
Hi Bro Steven, Thank you! You are an inspiration to me. Your determination and joy in the Lord have been a blessing since I met you, and I look forward to our eternal friendship. May God richly bless you. Bro Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 3:24:57 AM
Hi Jack, my friend, It has been such a pleasure getting to know you. :) You have a wonderful knack for being the voice of reason in the midst of runaway exuberance. I'm sure you've helped many here already to stop and think before leaping too deeply into dangerous territory! God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!