Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carlos Paiva

1019 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Become a Giant Cinema Baby Spud!
11/22/2013 8:54:41 PM
GiantCinema is a legit company with locations in Chesterfield, MO
Cupertino, CA, Mountain View, CA, Redmond, WA, and New York, NY

How it Works - 3 Easy Steps!
1: Join Today and Become a Giant Cinema Baby Spud!
Membership in Giant Cinema is always Free!
Free to join, and Free to watch TV!

2: Invite Others to Join!

3: Get Paid!
After we go live in late 2013, you will receive 10% commission on all commercial revenue that runs on the media devices of the accounts you sign up! Your income will accumulate in your back office, and you will be able to transfer it at your convenience to your bank account, to various popular pay systems like PayPal, or even mailed to you by check!
How much money can I make with Giant Cinema?

Giant Cinema isn’t making any claims as to how much you can earn and rightly so because the advertising rates are all variable. But folks, let’s use are heads for a second.

A producer uploads a movie and says he wants to earn a specific dollar amount from the showing of that film to one person, now that dollar amount can be anything but let's look at pay per view for a second, they get $5 to $15 for the showing of a film, maybe a little less on some.

So let’s say a producer wants $4 dollars in commercial time, you would make about .40 cents. Now that’s only one show, your neighbor’s TV may be on for 4 or 5 hours a night… so the end result is that you could earn about $1 or $2 per day, per household, that’s about $30 - $60 per month! But let’s low ball that, lets say you only get $20 at a thousand households per month. That means I have just helped these 8 people get to the income of about 20,000 dollars per month, well gang, that’s $240,000 a year income.

I know that my family will never have to worry about lack of money, ever again, what about yours?

Want to plant your future in this ground floor opportunity?

http://giantcinema.com/spud/paiva45

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!