3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
BIG Launch Expected Within 10 Days!
4/17/2013 9:05:29 AM

Coming soon!
JubiRebates - Shopping Cash Back

Very soon now JubiMax members will be able to shop through their own JubiRebates shopping portal where they can save money on everyday things that they already buy. Food, clothing, School Supplies, Electronics, Appliances, anything and everything you can think of from soup to nuts.

Members will be able to earn cashback on over 300,000,000 products from over 5,000 leading merchants. I can't really name them because it has not been officially released yet. However, these will be places like WalMart, Target, J.C. Pennies and many, many more! The company gets a portion of the rebate and the member gets a portion of the rebate.

This is an exciting new addition to the outstanding HIGH QUALITY product line we already have!

Currently, we have SkinCare, Weight Loss, Energy, Heart Health, Vitality (boy meets girl). And SOON JubiRebates Cash Back! ... And soon after that a Resort Vacation Package.

What I really like about it is the fact that you can actually earn Big Money here without having to do any recruiting! You actually get paid to give away free products! It is absolutely awesome!

You are in exactly the right place at the right time to set yourself up to earn the Big Paychecks! And all you have to do is give away some free products. Can you do that?

Don Evans
https://www.jubirev.com/home/hbndon

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!