Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Don't Ever Give Up On Your Dreams!
2/24/2013 6:22:50 PM
Don't ever give up on your dreams!

You might have to change your focus sometimes, let some things go, and try new ways to make those dreams come true, but if you stick with it and don't give up, you will find the right vehicle and when you do that, you can achieve high levels of personal and financial success!

I can tell you that from personal experience. I have been involved with one home business or another for a lot of years and have never made any real money. In fact, I have spent much more than I ever made along the way.

Things Are Going To Be Different From Now on!

As of the 1st of February, 2013, I have found something that is going to be there for us long term, and I want to tell you about it. The most important part of it is those TWO training videos I will tell you about below. Please take the time to watch those. They will fill you in on what I think is the best financial opportunity in the WORLD today!

Most Network Marketing (MLM) compensation plans are not designed to work for us average people. They are designed so that the company makes money, and the big hitters (i.e. professional sales people) make money, but everyone else goes away empty handed! Don't ever get involved with a company with a pay plan structured around a matrix! Those things might look good but they NEVER work. That talk about spillover from your upline to fill your matrix, but that never happens.

You should also stay clear of all those so called PASSIVE income money games that are cropping up all over the place now. Those are illegal pyramid schemes. Plain and simple. They just want your money. Oh, they make it look and sound real good but, keep this in mind, if there is no real tangible product involved, it is not going to work! They wait until there is a lot of money in the pot, then take the money and run! And if they stay around too long, the government is going to close them down!

I could go on and on about all the companies and programs that do not work. Instead, RIGHT NOW I want to tell you about something that WILL WORK FOR YOU long term!

JubiMax Is A Product Driven Revenue Sharing Company!

In fact, JubiMax is leading the way in The Revenue Sharing Revolution! It is designed to last AND there is absolutely NO RECRUITING REQUIRED to make money with JubiMax!

We have our own line of HIGH QUALITY products. AND, these are the kind of products that people will buy anyway, even if they are not involved in the business. That is something that is extremely important for you to know! That's what makes JubiMax not only perfectly legal, but a squeaky clean company to work with! Everything we do here revolves around the sale of those products. Now listen to this: JubiMax pays out up to 50% of the cost of those products right back to the members each and every DAY! AND that's just one small part of it. It gets better. A whole lot better!

Since there is NO COST to get signed up with JubiMax, I encourage you to get signed up and listen to TWO highly informative and very exciting training videos we have prepared for new members. Get signed up NOW, watch those two videos, and within a few short weeks, you could be earning HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of dollars each and every day!

You Can Get Signed Up Here.
http://www.jubirev.com/hbndon

When you get signed up and log into your back office, you will see some other things there that you will need to do to get your back office set up and get familiar with it. You can come back to all of that later. What I want you do FIRST is to watch those two videos. So, get signed up, then log in and click on TRAINING. Then click on TRAINING COMP PLAN and watch video #1. That one is about Revenue Sharing. Then watch Video #2. That is about Generational Bonuses. Each one of them runs for about an hour, so we are talking about 2 hours of dedicated training time here.

Now, I know you are busy and two hours is a lot of time in your busy schedule. However, if you will take the time to do that, you are going to make money with JubiMax! I will add to that by saying that if you get excited about it and help spread the word, you can earn a whole lot more! Come on now, watch those videos. This is a real opportunity to change your financial destiny!

I will look forward to welcoming you as a new member!

Don Evans
(719) 390-0561 Email:
hbndon@juno.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!