Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Easy To Duplicate OFF LINE Recruiting System, And It's Free!
11/15/2012 1:11:29 AM

Recruiting is the #1 problem in the "Work From Home", (Direct Sales, Network Marketing, MLM Industry). Most people are not sales people and don't want to be, They don't like rejection, and find it real hard to talk to people about their business. You can talk to your family and friends about it, but after they say no, what do you do then?

People try everything under the Sun and spend a lot of money along the way to try to get around that problem. List building systems and programs, Classified and Display Advertising, and all kinds of Internet Marketing Training Programs. AND, they still fail to earn anywhere near the kind of money they dreamed about earning. Most people give up along the way and stop trying.

I have a solution to that problem!

Before I talk about that, let me mention one other big problem in the Work From Industry. That is DUPLICATION. Even if you do manage to sponsor a few people from some of the things I mentioned above, if they cannot duplicate what you are doing, they are not going to be with you very long.

I have a solution to that problem too!

Personal Contact is and always has been the best way to bring new people into your opportunity. And, that's what you are going to have to do if you really want to earn the Big Paychecks in this business! You just have to find a less threatening way to make contact with a perfect stranger and tell them what you have to offer.

Can you fit yourself into this picture? If you can do this until you sponsor only 3 people, and teach those 3 people to duplicate your efforts, you can set yourself up to be earning those Big Paychecks within a few short weeks from now!

How Do You Make Contact?

Simply say hello to someone, and say:

I am just handing out some business cards tonight to tell people about my new website where we have some information about an exciting new PREVENTIVE health care product which we think is THE HEALTHIEST FOOD YOU POSSIBLE COULD EVER EAT. In fact, we think its something that every man, woman and child on the planet should be eating on a daily basis. If you are at all interested in good health and nutrition, you really should take a look at that website. Can I give you one of my cards?

Good. Thank you. You will see my name and phone number on the card. Please feel free to call with any questions you might have after you visit the website.
Then give them a business card like this:

Dr. Max's Everyday Raw Superfood Mix
THE HEALTHIEST FOOD YOU CAN EAT!
Shake It, Bake, Or Eat It Raw!

http://www.myday1.com/hbndon

Don Evans
Day 1 Consumers For Charity
(719) 390-0561 - Email: hbndon@juno.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!