Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
e-Book Of The Month Club Pays Big!
10/14/2012 1:59:31 PM

Would you be interested in a REAL ground floor opportunity with a REAL company where your cost is only $7.00 per month, and you can earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per month for sponsoring only TWO people? NOTE: There is no sponsoring required, however, if you sign up under me, I want you to try your best to sponsor at least TWO people within the first TWO days after you first sign up.

That should be easy. You know that many people today are looking for something where they can earn some extra money, especially now with the holidays just around the corner, and something this easy to do, this program is the perfect match for them!

It is straight forward and easy to understand and will only take you 10 to 15 minutes to review everything.I say here, and I am pretty sure that you are going to like it because it comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee!

The name of the company is Penny Matrix, but do not let that name confuse you. This has nothing to do with penny auctions. Penny Matrix launched on September 1st and is backed by World Light, a solid 4 year old global company which is Debt Free with an A+ Credit Rating, Top Internet Security Rating and a Massive Global Merchant Account.

Penny Matrix is simply an - e-Book of the Month Club. You may select 10 e-Books your first month and then one e-Book each month thereafter on all types of subjects from crafts, gardening, cooking, children's, business, marketing and more. Plus more selections added as we go along. It is available world wide to anyone over the age of 18 with any major credit or debit card.

Don't let the low cost of Penny Matrix undermine seeing the huge potential of this simple program. For only $7 per month there's virtually no financial risk... add the forced fast fill 2X14 Matrix which can build from your efforts, your Team's efforts, and spillover and it seems to be a big possibility of turning pennies into gold with this program.

Run the numbers and you'll see someone like you has the potential to reach a 5 figure income in just 28 days as you get 100% Match on all your personal referrals! Send some e-mails, make some phone calls, talk to a few people, and you can set yourself up to earn some real Big Paychecks!

3 Quick & Easy Steps to join Penny Matrix:

1. Check out my website:
http://www.pennymatrix.com/hbndon
and be sure to watch the short 4 minute video.

2. Listen to the 24/7 short 4 minute Sizzle Call: 512-505-6850

3. Mark your calendar for scheduled calls: We have 12 company conference calls every week…
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 5 pm, 7 pm and at 9 pm Eastern Times.
712 – 432 – 3066 Pin 344699

Penny Matrix is growing worldwide like a wildfire... 36 countries the first month!

This Is My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Visit the Penny Matrix website, get signed up and registered for $7.00 per month. After 14 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the program, cancel your membership (That's easy. It only takes about a minute.), then, let me know you have done that, and I will personally refund your $7.00.

How can you go wrong with a deal like that? Get signed up now and start spreading the word. Let's build something really rewarding together!

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!