Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Forum! (25th edition)
1/15/2006 12:39:03 PM
Howdy "John" Carla HAS been a "ONE HANDED PAPER HANGER" this week, but it has been a awesome week. She has been going like she was hooked up to a NOS bottle!!! :) It has been great :) God bless us all, Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0
1/15/2006 7:59:15 PM
LOL Hello Doc! :-) Tell Carla NOS kills! LOL :-) I'm glad you both had fun with this, take care my friend! ;-) John Blog’s Gdw Amb Frm Person Of The Year Nom. POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2006 8:05:28 AM
HI John, Doc says Not the medical one!! I don't think he meant the medical kind. I was like the energizer! Thanks again and I had a great week! God bless, Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
1/16/2006 7:47:45 PM
Hello Carla! :-) I know what Doc meant. I was implying that speed kills, in another words, slow down before you get in an accident. LOL :-) Nos is Nitrous Oxide, which is used in vehicles to reach enormous speeds. Take care my friend! ;-) John Blogs Gdw Amb Frm Person Of The Year Nom. POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2006 7:55:24 AM
HI JOHN, Ok now I understand! Thanks again for the support you show me and other POTW's in here, I know you will make a great Person of the Year! God bless ! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!