Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Forum! (25th edition)
1/11/2006 8:05:36 AM
I am so happy for you Carla that you were the winner. You are such a good friend to me and many here. I hope you enjoy your week and that God continues to Bless all your work. With Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain Your Friend Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
1/11/2006 1:43:44 PM
Hello Carla! :-) Thank you for the link LaNell. You are very worthy of this award and liked by many friends here. Liz
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2006 8:53:29 PM
HI PAT, Thanks alot! Here I was at work and came back to these messages! What a blessing! Take care, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2006 8:55:33 PM
HI DAVE, Thanks alot! It has been quite a pleasure to see how God opens doors. May He bless you too! Carla
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2006 8:58:20 PM
HI Janise, Thanks alot! You have been a real help in marketing for me, together we can get the word out about business and the Word of God too. I hope more people get to know you, you have alot of knowledge about the internet. God bless you my friend! Carla
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!