Menu

Igor Ivahnenko

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Wealth4AllTeam will be HUGE. Over 200 Joining Daily. NO SPONSORING NEEDED.
5/17/2012 9:53:12 AM
Over 200 new members a day now joining, this is the next monster, long term program.

Dont miss out on this very simple earner.

Wealth4AllTeam has a very lucrative plan that keeps growing exponentially without any work at all.

Infinatly sustainable.

EVERYONE earns - NO SPONSORING NEEDED AT ALL

Its time to take action, this is long term and can build you an income on auto for you.

HOW TO START.

First thing is to fund your e-wallet with at least $26. The link for that is in the menu on the laft hand of your main age under "finances".

The next 2 steps are what you need to do to set you off earning.

1. Then go to "make payment", that takes you to pay the one time $10 membership fee.
2. Then go to "make payment" again and it takes you to pay for your first tap which costs $16.

Each time you go to that "make payment" link it shows the next tap you can buy, each tap is units that you get paid on every 10 days.

Id recommend you watch the video and also im going to get something together to show how it works, i want us all earning in this in the best ways possible.

I personnally bought all 12 taps in tap1 to start, buy as many as you like, builds faster the more you start with or buy as you go along.

You could actually spread out your buying of taps so you see some cycle action each day if you wanted as each tap gets to its 10 day cycle.

HOW IT WORKS..

You buy TAPS and each tap contains a number of ad units and a training unit. Its the ad units that pay you per cycle.
Each tap cycles every 10 days and each ad unit pays you $0.90 per cycle.

50% of cycle earnings are placed in your cycle bucket and it automatically buys you the next tap in line when there is enough in there... AUTOMATIC GROWTH FOR YOU.

Each tap level has 12 sub levels such as TAP1.1, TAP1.2, TAP1.3........ to TAP1.12

You have to buy each tap in sequence.

Here is what each TAP in each level contain and how much they pay you per cycle.
Do not forget there is 12 taps per tap level.

TAP1 - Costs $16 and contains 5 ad units - Pays you $4.50 per cycle.
TAP2 - Costs $32 and contains 8 ad units - Pays you $7.20 per cycle.
TAP3 - Costs $64 and contains 16 ad units - Pays you $14.40 per cycle.
TAP4 - Costs $128 and contains 32 ad units - Pays you $28.80 per cycle.
TAP5 - Costs $192 and contains 48 ad units - Pays you $43.20 per cycle.
TAP6 - Costs $16 and contains 5 ad units - Pays you $4.50 per cycle.
TAP7 - Costs $32 and contains 8 ad units - Pays you $7.20 per cycle.
TAP8 - Costs $64 and contains 16 ad units - Pays you $14.40 per cycle.
TAP9 - Costs $128 and contains 32 ad units - Pays you $28.80 per cycle.
TAP10 - Costs $192 and contains 48 ad units - Pays you $43.20 per cycle.

Each tap pays 100% for the first 6 cycles and then 50% for the next 6 cycles, it then matures and ends its cycling.
You will already have other taps bought with the reinvestment plan and so will always have a growing number of taps and ad units paying you each cycle.

This is really an impressive plan, i will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Contact me if you need anything.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SITE AND JOIN. https://wealth4allteam.com/index.php?spon=12761

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!