Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
5/15/2014 1:59:42 PM

Yep, the little guy's really good. I like Ricky Skaggs, too. I think he's a really decent guy.

Quote:
Helen, I loved this video and the little guy is precious indeed. :)

Quote:

This is straight from Tennesseeeeeeee.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hkngjEgHgk

Helen
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
3/22/2018 3:38:21 PM
Hello friends, it's been almost three years since I was logged in here and thought I'd come take a quick look. The first thing I noticed is there have been a LOT of changes and it's going to take time to figure it all out. :)
+2
3/22/2018 3:46:33 PM
I know we've lost some members due to death but I'm not sure who they all are. Two that have passed were very special to me, Helen Elias and Kathleen VanBeekom. I miss both of them. May they RIP
+3
3/22/2018 7:03:24 PM

I now have a FB page so send me a friend request.
https://www.facebook.com/maryevelyn.simpson?ref=bookmarks

+0
3/22/2018 7:03:57 PM
Quote:
I know we've lost some members due to death but I'm not sure who they all are. Two that have passed were very special to me, Helen Elias and Kathleen VanBeekom. I miss both of them. May they RIP

Yes, I too missed many good community members Mary ... when I started back networking; here in this community in June 2015; I was just warming up to being back online, after declining health as well a encouraging my mother to stay in the light of positive spiritual thoughts ... there were several personal challenges going on with me in addition to failing health ... it is all much better now.

I was going to post the following in my own forum; am now inspired to post here ...

S(he) who angers You, controls You
Those who troll others is ONLY their way of attempting to control OTHERS

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!