Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Art Challenge V.
10/26/2011 2:44:26 AM
Thanks Roger,

I'm still playing around with what to do, and I will continue to as I have time. I'm intrigued by this, it fun. I'll have to find out how Karen is doing all of those pictures she's doing.

Take care & see ya soon!

Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
10/26/2011 5:34:35 AM

Hello art people,

It won't do me any good to try doing something artistic, I haven;t a cretive bone anywhere. My Mom is and my youger son is super talented artistically- he can draw anything he sees or you describe.

I'm Capn Richard, but you good (I hope) people can call me Richard or Capn XANGO. I have received a new lease on life because of the XANGO (mangosteen) Juice and I won't quit them even if that's the biggest benefit I get, but actually if I get rich with them, which I do plan on, the change in my life from mangosteen has allowed me to lay down 1/ 3 of my pills, and cut the others in half or less. That by itself pays for my mangosteen, because I didn't join by buying the Juice. I joined by donating to feed the hungry/ starving in the world. That's the reason I'd like to make big money, so I can give more to worthy charities, above and beyond my tithes, offerings and give more to the 2, 3 charities I give to now. Including the XANGO Meal Packs. I thank God everyday for my healings and that HE led me to XANGO.

I guess if I'm outa line with this post, Roger will just delete me and I won't force a welcome outa nyone. Or wear it out either.

Later, God Bless ,

Capn Richard, Xango

XANGO Independent Distributor

Hamlet, NC

Capn Richard
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2011 2:04:38 PM
HI RICHARD GLAD TO SEE YOU , ASKED YOUR SON TO HELP YOU DO SOMETHING WITH THE PICTURE IN FRONT OF THIS SITE AND YOU ARE IN YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRAW ANY OF YOUR OWN PICTURES JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE STONE PEOPLE IN FROM OF THE PAGES ON THIS SITE, WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND JUST SEE YOU HAVE SOME FUN, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JUST GO TO PHOTO BUCKET TOOLS AND HAVE FUN WITH THE PICTURE, thank for COMING to my site as a friend KAREN
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2011 9:47:58 PM
Quote:

Hello art people,

It won't do me any good to try doing something artistic, I haven;t a cretive bone anywhere. My Mom is and my youger son is super talented artistically- he can draw anything he sees or you describe.

I'm Capn Richard, but you good (I hope) people can call me Richard or Capn XANGO. I have received a new lease on life because of the XANGO (mangosteen) Juice and I won't quit them even if that's the biggest benefit I get, but actually if I get rich with them, which I do plan on, the change in my life from mangosteen has allowed me to lay down 1/ 3 of my pills, and cut the others in half or less. That by itself pays for my mangosteen, because I didn't join by buying the Juice. I joined by donating to feed the hungry/ starving in the world. That's the reason I'd like to make big money, so I can give more to worthy charities, above and beyond my tithes, offerings and give more to the 2, 3 charities I give to now. Including the XANGO Meal Packs. I thank God everyday for my healings and that HE led me to XANGO.

I guess if I'm outa line with this post, Roger will just delete me and I won't force a welcome outa nyone. Or wear it out either.

Later, God Bless ,

Capn Richard, Xango

XANGO Independent Distributor

Hamlet, NC

No problem Captain,

Your story makes you ad acceptable.

Have a go at the photo anyway.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2011 11:54:04 PM

Cummon folk. Steady.

So many spats here are caused by misunderstandings.

I see nothing wrong so lets draw a line.

Thank you everyone for the entries to date.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!