Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 291ST POTW
8/16/2011 3:45:15 AM

If Sam gets the answer to those hot topics and more, we can all find out for sure...but right now "Ask Pappy" is asking, and then later we can all Ask Pappy (Sam) whether or not the Person Overlooked This Week really WAS Person Of The Week! :)

While we're anxiously awaiting Mary Evelyn to be featured in the lower right corner AND in archives....I also voted for Len a few days ago...Go, Len!

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2011 9:29:14 PM
Hello POTW Team,

I've read Sam and Kathleen's posts and have been waiting patiently for Mary Evelyn to receive what is due her as a POTW winner. A few minutes ago I read Evelyn's post in her POTW winner's thread and can feel her justified frustration and indignation.

I questioned during the week why the trophy wasn't added to her profile picture and no change since. But it seems it goes much deeper then that and the questions are there for all to see and no one has bothered to respond yet.

1. Why wasn't Evelyn's picture up as the POTW winner during her winners week?

2. Why no trophy?

3. Why isn't she recorded in the POTW archives as the 289th POTW winner?

4. Why wasn't she asked to supply a bio for her winners thread? The bio posted there must have been the shortest in POTW history.

5. This is a personal question to Barry. Why did you not reply in the 289th POTW poll to all posters as you always do?

Not being a conspiracy freak what's happened here sure sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
8/17/2011 1:48:21 AM
Hey

I Voted

Thanks

qsand
Can a One Time Fee Of $5, $49.95 or $199 Earn Over $1,000,000 In Profits! You Bet It Can http://bit.ly/lICHcn
+0
8/17/2011 2:06:27 AM

Voted for my choice.

Sara

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/17/2011 3:47:17 PM
Quote: