Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Mary Evelyn Simpson, Winner of the 289TH POTW
8/9/2011 9:26:00 PM

Thank you Steve, it is very much appreciated. A little bird told me you're celebrating a birthday today so Happy Birthday. :) Have a wonderful evening.

Quote:
Mary, congrats on this honor. May you be blessed each and every day. Thanks, Steve

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2011 4:22:09 AM
Hi Evelyn,

Looks like you're having a lot of well deserved fun this week. It's almost over but you'll find that many will still come by and visit after the official week of celebration comes to an end.

Wonder when the trophy will show up under your picture? It'll sure look good there. Maybe that's a question for the POTW team.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2011 7:37:38 AM
Hi POTW Team,

Congratulations on becoming the 289th POTW. You are such an amazing woman. I will look forward to reading your post in other forums here at Adlandpro.

th_congratulations-rose.gif

Blessings,
Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
8/10/2011 12:36:09 PM

Hello my good friend Peter, yes I have definitely had loads of fun and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. There are a lot of super nice people in this community. Hmmm, let's see now, if I remember correctly seems like some guy that lives in Israel is the one that nominated me. I must remember to thank him:)

Shalom

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Looks like you're having a lot of well deserved fun this week. It's almost over but you'll find that many will still come by and visit after the official week of celebration comes to an end.

Wonder when the trophy will show up under your picture? It'll sure look good there. Maybe that's a question for the POTW team.

Shalom,

Peter

+0
8/10/2011 12:57:26 PM

Hello Beryl, how nice to see you here lady!!! Thank you so much and we don't see near enough of you here anymore. You truly are missed. Hope you can visit more often and that your family is doing well. :)

Quote:
Hi POTW Team,

Congratulations on becoming the 289th POTW. You are such an amazing woman. I will look forward to reading your post in other forums here at Adlandpro.

th_congratulations-rose.gif

Blessings,
Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!