Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Diane Bjorling, The 286th POTW
6/24/2011 8:06:51 PM
THE 286th

Award
In many ways I seem myself as a Renaissance woman, not in the original definition of " marrying well" and having sons...lol... I have two daughters so that lets me out ..no when I say a Renaissance woman it means being accomplished or learning to be accomplished in a wide variety of tasks.

I work behind the scenes of the company of BlogNet Awards, where I do a lot of administrative work,(trying to list everything to do with that function would take far too long and either put you to sleep or have you running for the hills) I am also the aide to the CEO, who keeps me on my toes, with research and other things that are needed done ( think Radar on M.A.S.H. but I think I am cuter, mind you I also have a teddy bear, but his name is SAM). Somehow I also manage to get writing done on our blog(s) as well taking in students to help learn the basic concepts of blogging plus... plus... plus! On the mundane side of things ( is that possible?)

I am a mom and a Nana to Patrick and J.D. I have this very crazy cat named Bailey, some very very special people in my life and I love my coffee. I am here to share ideas about creating visibility for the average person. I have to confess that I am just not interested in MLM nor many programs, but I will always keep an open mind. If there are tools, ideas that can be used to help others or the business then you have my undivided attention. If you like lively discussion regarding how to run a business or how to help people succeed online..or if you just want to say hello, then you may count on me being there for you.

Please do not spam me..I will ignore you... It Is nice to see you...my name is Diane!
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Diane Bjorling, The 286th POTW
6/24/2011 8:09:47 PM
Congratulations Diane!!!

Enjoy your special week!

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
6/24/2011 8:11:43 PM
Hello Diane,

Congratulations on being named the 286th POTW, it was a very close race with both you and William running neck and neck that came right down to the wire! I must admit that everyone on that ballot was POTW worthy, but you came out on top and I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week.

Sincerely,
Barry
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2011 8:36:28 PM
Holy Hannah! I really need to update my profile don't I? lol

As I was caught off guard being nominated for the POTW, I am a bit amazed that I won and I am thinking of something to say that will be um.. worthy?

Thank you Felicia, wow, great to see you still on Adland, very kewl and Barry I honestly thought that William would win as he really is a very active and more importantly and interesting person. I also have to say that anyone who is nominated for the POTW are winners and have something to offer anyone they meet.

Do any of you realize this is the second time I have been given this honor and boy has time changed us all, both in what we are doing in our lives as well as our learning curve has grown so much at least it has for me ^-^.

I have to say there have been a group of people who have been giving their hearts and their passion to Adland and in part that is why I came back. If no one minds I truly believe that they should be mentioned as they give without any thought of "winning" for themselves.

Sara Blow
Myrna
LaNell
Roger
Mattias Kroon

These people show to you what being social is really all about. They give of themselves, they share their knowledge and they love to share...That is what social media means "sharing and caring."

Adland has changed, but then as I have said so have we all and I truly hope that the work that all of you are doing, will keep Adland going into the future in a successful and positive manner.

Thank you Barry ( hey we are almost neighbors ^-^ ) for running this contest with professionalism and class, its a pleasure to see this and to meet you.

I thank you all again and I wish everyone all the best....oh and if you want to know the changes in my profile, all ya got to do is ask ;-)

Best Regards to all of you

@blogneta
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2011 10:54:27 PM
Hi Barry,

Thanks my friend for all you do for ALP You are tops.

DIANE BJORLING
286 POTW

Your bio is very interesting. You are a busy woman and that is great. I am so glad to see you back at ALP, yes you got to admit it ALP is the best.
Enjoy the week.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0