Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Is this the right place?
5/7/2011 2:20:41 PM

Yes, this is the right place. We are absolutely EXPLODING with more than 90,000 members already and we have not even launched yet! It is the best financial opportunity EVER for average people who are not internet marketers and who do not like to sell!

Free Membership & No Sales!

Here there is no monthly product purchase requirement (you purchase products and services only if and when you want to), AND when you do buy you are guaranteed to save 50% or more off the regular retail price for that product or service in your LOCAL area!

AND, I am not talking about some marked up retail prices to make it look like you are saving money. I am talking about things that you would buy anyway in your LOCAL area except that if you buy them through this Free Service, you save 50% or more!

No Sponsoring Required!

You will be glad to know that there is no requirement for you to ever sponsor anyone in order to take advantage of those reduced prices. However, if you do sponsor a few new members, you will earn referral commissions on 5 pay levels! Get signed up for your Free Membership NOW (with no upgrade cost later either!)
http://hbndon.thecustomeradvantage.com

My name is Don Evans. My phone number is (719) 390-0561. My email address is hbndon@juno.com. Please contact me with any questions you might have.

+0