Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Oh Say Can You See.......?
4/24/2011 5:39:33 PM

I know that most of the people here at AdlanbdPro who see this message will not bother to look because they are already involved in one or more home business opportunities and they want to stay focused on what they are doing. I can understand that. Unfortunately, those people are going to miss this. At least for now. They will see it again though and OFTEN. You can count on that. This is the next BIG internet success story!

Some will take a look but still not sign up even though it is absolutely free. because they think that if it is free, it must not have much value. Those people will also miss this awsome young company... for now, and RIGHT NOW is a real good time to get in.

Some of you will visit the website, watch our short video introduction, read what others are saying about it, and get signed up right away because they see that we are doing something that is GOOD here for everyone involved and they want to be a part of it.

This is what I see.

1. A real good way to save some money. Who does not want to save money in this economy?

2. A good way to help others and keep your LOCAL economy strong and growing.

3. The best financial opportunity EVER for average people who do not like to sell.

My name is Don Evans. My phone number is (719) 390-0561. My email address is hbndon@juno.com. I have TWO flyers that we are using here in my LOCAL area. If you are willing to hand out a few of those in your LOCAL area, you are going to be an outstanding success story with The Customer Advantage! Get signed up, then send me an email and I will send you copies of those two flyers, and some more good information too.
http://hbndon.thecustomeradvantage.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!