Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 276th POTW
4/7/2011 10:42:42 PM
Hi Barry, I voted for the POTW! Good luck everyone. LaNell
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2011 11:05:57 PM
Hi Barry,

Yes sir, I VOTED

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2011 11:19:47 PM
Hi Barry,
I done dood it too.
~Mike~

GOD BLESS YOU
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Bill Long

92 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/8/2011 1:29:04 PM

To the POTW Team and the entire AdlandPro Community,

My friends, I cannot express how appreciative I am for the great honor that you have given me. To be nominated for the "Person Of The Week", out of the tens of thousands of very worthy people here in the AdlandPro Community just leaves me speechless and full of boundless gratitude.

I congratulate the other most notable and worthy nominees. I am honored to be among them and wish them the all the very best.

It would be wonderful to win, but I must mention that I have already won. I have won because I am fortunate enough to just be a member here.

It has been a great experience over the past 10 years. I have met so very many wonderful people and shared so many ideas and opportunties. THAT is the real prize!

If I could sum up what AdlandPro has done for me and its greatest benefit, I would have to say that it has created the opportunity for each one of us to reach across the entire globe with no political, cultural, ethnic, racial, geographical or economic barriers. It has made it possible for us all to share opportunity, learn from and share in the success of others and give and receive encouragement when needed. AdlandPro has made that all possible! The entire world could learn a great lesson here.

Again to all, please accept my sincerest "THANKS!" You guys have, once again, added to my very long list of wonderful blessings.

I would be remiss if I didn't extend a special heartfelt "Thank You" to our founder, Bogdan Fiedur, for creating this wonderful online community for all of us. Great Job!

I wish you all a wonderful and bountiful day!

Bill Long

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/8/2011 3:46:44 PM
Quote:

Hi Barry,

I Voted!

Wishing each and everyone Good Luck.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

Hello Phil,

Thanks for voting and have a great weekend.

Regards,

Barry

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!