Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The Door of Opportunity is Always Marked PUSH
3/14/2011 10:03:14 PM
I was recently was talking to a prospect about Monitium and a comment I received from them was, “I wouldn’t want to pester my friends about anything like this.” My response was, “I would want to tell everyone I know about Monitium!”
Why did I say that? Let’s get real. First of all, I’m actually doing them a favor by telling them about it. After all most people are living pay check to pay check and their job is not offering any hope. Many people have NO other options.
So why wouldn’t I want to tell them about a business that doesn’t require capital investment. A business which has no risk, with the how to and expertise is provided, where they can develop unlimited residual income around the globe.
If I can offer someone all that, wouldn’t it be selfish of me not to share Monitium with them? Hey, if they’re not interested, great! At least I gave them a chance at being involved in the GROUND FLOOR of what I vision to be a paradigm shift in the Network Marketing industry. No doubt Monitium will truly be the greatest income opportunity of all MLM companies. Don’t forget, it’s the differences that will make Monitium incredible.

1. Monitium is a platform in which you will be able to build a permanent team independent of – outside of – any company’s structure. A big problem with Network Marketing is putting a product or company up on a pedestal. When something negative happens to that product or company, your team either quits or stops ordering. Then you have to rebuild your team with the newest company you decide to join. With Monitium, You own your team genealogy. A company doesn’t own it!
2. A mutual fund of MLM companies. Monitium will partner with multiple MLM companies. Your team is inserted into each company and each person will have a choice of which ones to participate in. You focus on building just one team, Monitium, which allows you to generate multiple streams of income.
3. Pre-Launch. The official launch is this Spring, so we are still in pre-launch. There are 20+ companies talking to Monitium. Our first company is Wowgreen, a green cleaning products company. Others announced are Sozo Life (healthy coffee) eXfuze (all natural energy drink) and Smart Media, a top notch online computer training company. Special Note: There is no registration fee for joining companies that partner with Monitium. Just join Monitium (for free) and you are automatically registered in our partner companies.
4. Free Registration. Join for free! After 30 days it is only $49.97 per month for your Monitium Success System. However, register 4 personally active associates and your membership fees for Monitium are FREE. Register 4 and pay no more.
5. Free Products. Register 4 personally active associates and your products are free! As our CEO Ken Eggleston states “with our 4 & You’re Free program, associates can easily eliminate the cost of what they’re already paying for in the normal budget each month….Plus earn commissions!”
6. Back Office – Monitium Business Portal. We have every tool and training you could need. Educational video training, replicated web site, video e-mails, analytics, 800 phone number, e-mail system, auto responders and more.
7. Social Networking – Become “friends” in the back office with your upline and downline. Join our “One Team” group for discussions and training specific to our team. Have the social aspect of the networking business without having to go to weekly meetings or late night training sessions.
8. Lower Cost Autoships. Monitium is negotiating lower cost product autoships with our participating MLM’s than is typical of our industry. For example, with Wowgreen you can be active with only a $25 autoship. Most MLM companies require 100 points which could cost $150 or more.
9. Income Potential. This is a binary program. With just 100 people in your short leg with 3 MLM’s you would make approx. $1,500/month. 500 people in your short leg you would make approx. $7,500/month. If you take those 500 people and have 6 MLM’s you would make approx. $180,000/year.
10. Monitium has just announced Top Enrollers bonuses from $700 to $12,000 per month, Dream Car Allowance up to $2,000 per month, and Dream Home Allowance up to $3,000 per month. All of this is in addition to our MLM income!

I have never been in front of an opportunity like Monitium!

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? MAKE IT COME TRUE!

To Your Success,
Barbara Harnsberger
1-800-441-5972 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-441-5972 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
http://barbara.monitium.comSession data
To Your Success, Barbara Harnsberger
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!