Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Myrna Ferguson, The 269th POTW
2/23/2011 4:04:41 AM
Dearest Myrna,

Every once in awhile there is a benefit for being a little late - I get to read all of the fabulous posts that have gone before me. Wow! You know you are loved! :-)

CONGRATULATIONS MYRNA,

We love you to pieces - you make us think! you make us cry! you make us laugh! you make us happy! you make us all that we are!

You are the BEST POTW on the whole planet, in all of Adlandpro and for sure on all of the Mountain. We LOVE YOU dear lady - you are very special.

Have an awesome week in celebration and don't forget - MAKE US WAIT ON YOU when you feel like it! LOL

http://cupcakesforclara.typepad.com/cupcakes_for_clara/images/2007/06/01/congratulations.jpg

Hugs, Jill
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2011 4:43:16 AM
Thank you so much Bogdan, you just made my day.

Quote:
Congratulations Myrna,

You are the foundation of this community and you show it each day.

flowers-vase.jpg

Bogdan

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2011 4:48:46 AM
Hi Terri,
Just you being here is great to me, thank you so much for your kind wishes. Hey graphic is something I love to do. Would be glad to help you out with them.

Quote:
Congratulations Myrna. You really deserve the recognition. We will party along with you. Let's all celebrate.

Sorry I don't have any of those great graphics to share, but I have not become that skilled at all this yet.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2011 4:56:33 AM
Hi Jill,

My special friend that has done so much for me. I don't think you know how much you mean to me. I am so glad I make you laugh, cry, happy. And you just made my tomorrow.
Thanks so much for your caring. I love you all so very much.

Quote:
Dearest Myrna,

Every once in awhile there is a benefit for being a little late - I get to read all of the fabulous posts that have gone before me. Wow! You know you are loved! :-)

CONGRATULATIONS MYRNA,

We love you to pieces - you make us think! you make us cry! you make us laugh! you make us happy! you make us all that we are!

You are the BEST POTW on the whole planet, in all of Adlandpro and for sure on all of the Mountain. We LOVE YOU dear lady - you are very special.

Have an awesome week in celebration and don't forget - MAKE US WAIT ON YOU when you feel like it! LOL

http://cupcakesforclara.typepad.com/cupcakes_for_clara/images/2007/06/01/congratulations.jpg

Hugs, Jill
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2011 4:25:47 PM
Quote:

THE 269TH

Myrna Ferguson

My life has been that of a country girl raised on a farm with animals as my friends. It has been a simple life being involved with gardening, cooking, and different types of crafts. My favorite things I enjoy doing is gardening, cooking dinner for my friends, playing games. Although my 1st true love is going to plays, especially musicals. It is such a dreamy world that I can live for maybe a few hours in a state of pure bliss.

My plans for the future are to be able to travel all around the world and meet and greet all my dear friends that I have met on Adlandpro as well as others. I meet a few dear friends in Australia and want very much to meet them in person. I am planning on using the Travel card from LGN Prosperity to do my traveling. I am already accumulating the profits from my LGN business http://www.bit.ly/9p9nVz which will afford me to travel around the world for pennies and have my pockets filled with money. I love it! :-)

Thank you,

Myrna Ferguson

Hi Myrna,

MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING 269TH POTW. THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS ABOUT YOURSELF, YOUR AIM, LONGINGS ETC., GREAT....HOPE YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE SOONER.
May God bless you and your family!!

Yours sincerely
Rajaram S.K.
S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!