Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Mary Hofstetter, The 265th POTW
1/28/2011 3:36:17 PM
Dear Mary,

I am sorry for the delay; but better late than never...
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
2/2/2011 3:12:52 AM
Mega thanks Barry. To merry Mary, you are a delightful young lady and it is so phenomenal to see you getting some well-deserved recognition. You bless everyone you meet with warmth.
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2011 2:02:39 PM
Wow-Stephen I was just getting my first cup of coffee and thinking about coming into look for Mary's forum and you have it waiting here for me-thanks:)

Mary I was thinking to tell you how often I do think of you-the reason-every time I find myself at the end of a long, windy sentence and there is no way to get out -without leaving a preposition on the end-my mind goes "I hope Mary doesn't see it"
I don't remember why that's wrong but my teacher told me so-so it must be:)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!