Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Celine Rochat

159 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
If I can do it, you can do it! I will help you
1/17/2011 2:18:59 AM
Join GENASANTE.

Genasante is a health and wellness company on a mission: "To have a positive impact on global health by providing science-based products and services."

We think health is one of the most important things in the world and without it, we have almost nothing else. All our products are designed to improve your health. We make naturally safe, healthy products that are so exceptional that you just want to share them with your family and friends.

Our passion is helping people live longer, healthier, richer so that they have more productive lives.

We also believe that life is meant to be enjoyed. Success comes more quickly and is more satisfying when we have fun while working toward our objectives.

If you are looking for ways to improve your health or for ways to get additional income from home, we are here to help you .

GenaSanté has the products, leadership, compensation plan, training and support you need to succeed.

Join my team and I will help you! www.mygenasante.com/rochat

Take care.

I would like to promote Dr. Myron Wentz vision: He said: “I dream of a world free from pain and suffering. I dream of a world free from disease. Share my vision. Love life and live it to its fullest in happiness and health.” His passion in the field of degenerative disease was stirred up at the age of 17 when he lost both his parents to degenerative diseases. He created Usana Health Sciences. He also said: "When my father died, I remember my mother saying to me that she wished I could have done something to help him. I believe that with the USANA Health Sciences products, people can live longer, healthier lives and I'm excited about sharing this good news with others." This company has received hundreds of prices and keep receiving some. Dr. Myron Wentz is a world-renowned scientist specializing in the field of microbiology and immunology. One of Dr. Wentz's main focus, as a scientist, has been his research in improving human health. Please check the credibility of his products. www.crdistribution.usana.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!