Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Gabrielle Brothers, The 264th POTW
1/14/2011 11:57:20 PM

Congratulations Gaby on being selected the 264th POTW. You are deserving of this honor and I am so pleased you were nominated and chosen.

Enjoy your extra attention my friend!

DonnaZ

+0
1/15/2011 5:17:18 AM
Hello Donna,

It's so sweet of you to come and celebrate with me. I'm so lucky to have friends like you.
Thank you Donna, I value your friendship.

God Bless Everyone
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2011 11:02:42 AM
Quote:

THE 264TH

Gabrielle Brothers

Hello everyone in Adland,

My name is Gabrielle (Gaby) Brothers. I came to this country legally (lol) in 1962. I met my husband when he was in the military stationed in Metz, France.

I could not speak the language but I learned fast, got laughed at a lot but hey I was doing my best. We had four children, the best part is they are all on their own now and now I spoil the grandchildren. I have my own tax preparation and bookkeeping service at home.

God Bless,
Gaby

Hi Gaby,

I love your sense of humor. Maybe when I'm ready to migrate to your country I'll come for more tutorials from you.

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR FRIEND!
Flowers - Wedding Centerpiece in Glass Cube - Yellow

+0
1/16/2011 2:53:53 AM
Hello Sam,

I'm so please to see you here Sam helping me celebrate. I've always admired you for the love you spread every where you go. Thank you for being you and being my friend. My best wishes to you for your health.

God Bless Everyone
+0
1/16/2011 3:52:30 AM
Way to go Gaby Baby!
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!