Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Glen Palo, The 259th POTW!
12/4/2010 3:34:13 PM
Quote:
Hi Barry, Congrats to Glen for winning the POTW! LaNell

Thanks LaNell. You have a really great graphic!

Best regards,
Glen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
Arve Thornes

393 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/4/2010 4:04:42 PM
Thanks Glen for your comments.

I must give you a comment on my name Arve

If you got a uncle from Finland then it must been Arvo,that is a typical
name for Finland and Arve is a rear name from time of Vikings rules.

Glen is largely used in the English, Irish, and Scottish languages,

Glen is an uncommon baby name for boys. At the modest height of its usage in 1931, 0.146% of baby boys were given the name Glen. Its ranking then was #112. The baby name has since steeply fallen in popularity, and is now of sporadic use. Within all boy names in its group, Glen was nonetheless the most widely used in 2009. In the past century Glen has predominantly been a boy name.

Arve's language of origin is Scandinavian. The name means 'inheritor of property, heir'.

Arve is an irregularly used baby boy name. It is not listed in the top 1000. Lol
Profitable Email Marketing

+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/5/2010 1:23:00 AM
Quote:
Thanks Glen for your comments.

I must give you a comment on my name Arve

If you got a uncle from Finland then it must been Arvo,that is a typical
name for Finland and Arve is a rear name from time of Vikings rules.

Glen is largely used in the English, Irish, and Scottish languages,

Glen is an uncommon baby name for boys. At the modest height of its usage in 1931, 0.146% of baby boys were given the name Glen. Its ranking then was #112. The baby name has since steeply fallen in popularity, and is now of sporadic use. Within all boy names in its group, Glen was nonetheless the most widely used in 2009. In the past century Glen has predominantly been a boy name.

Arve's language of origin is Scandinavian. The name means 'inheritor of property, heir'.

Arve is an irregularly used baby boy name. It is not listed in the top 1000. Lol

Thank you for the info.

Interesting info on my name. My parents gave all of us kids English names because my mother loved English literature.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2010 6:35:21 AM

Congratulations Glen, it's about time! I didn't realize you'd been around here since 1998. Welcome to our community, and enjoy your time in the spotlight. Blessings on you my friend.

Congratulations

+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/5/2010 3:29:52 PM
Quote:

Congratulations Glen, it's about time! I didn't realize you'd been around here since 1998. Welcome to our community, and enjoy your time in the spotlight. Blessings on you my friend.

Congratulations

Thanks, James. Yep, I consider myself one of the ALP oldtimers even though I have not been a member of the community that long.

Best regards,
Glen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!