Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Rajaram S.K. ,The 255th POTW
11/6/2010 1:22:14 PM
Quote:

Hello Rajaram,

Congratulations on being named the 255th POTW. I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week and it is well deserved.

Sincerely,

Barry

Hi Barry and POTW team,

Thanks for all your team effort to put me in here, which made me to win. And I am here with the crown 255th POTW. I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH TO SERVE YOU ALL FOR EVER.

Love and regards
Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2010 1:32:42 PM
Quote:
RAJARAM

POTW

You are a special friend, always there to help wherever you can. Thank you for being my friend. Have a wonderful week as our POTW
Hugs,
Myrna

Thanks Robert, John, Arve, Roger, Robert, Bob, Sara, Becky, MYRNA AND ALL OTHER FRIENDS,

For your lovely and kind message on RAJARAM - 255TH POTW - Enjoy The Limelight My Friend. ....

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY DIWALI

I WISH TO SERVE YOU ALL AS LONG AS I CAN. PLEASE HELP ME FRIENDS WITH YOUR LOVE AND PEACE UPON US ALL FOR EVER.

Love and regards
Rajaram S.K.
S.K. Rajaram
+0
11/6/2010 4:13:11 PM
Congratulations Rajaram! Enjoy your week in the spotlight as the 255th POTW!!
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2010 11:44:47 PM
Thank you Barry and team for all of your hard work - we so appreciate all you do.

Dearest Rajaram,

CONGRATULATIONS my very dear friend. The timing for your great honor as POTW just ran continuous shivers through me when I read your post. OMG! I hope you and Mother India are both strong and ready for all of this celebrating. And to top it off, the 8th - 12th are still predicted to be emotionally stronger than 9/11 (THINK POSITIVE). I can already feel it and I am there with you in spirit! :-)

We love and bless you because your heart is always so loving: (what Rajaram wrote)
"Thanks for all your team effort to put me in here, which made me to win. And I am here with the crown 255th POTW. I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH TO SERVE YOU ALL FOR EVER."

I am lighting candles to celebrate your POTW and Diwali to serve you.

I invite everyone to do the same and let's make this a global GOODNESS celebration. :-)

Congratulate Rajaram Here:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2427421
/ItsTimetoCongratulateRajaramSKThe255thPOTW.aspx?flag=12skraj

http://lh6.ggpht.com/arun.sasidharan/RzKQ_BhvmDI/AAAAAAAAC3c/F1Z_UFiqRG0/Happy+Diwali%5B14%5D.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1973881_f520.jpg

..... what Paramahansa Yogananda left behind as far as his only prediction. (quoted below)

He was one of the first men to bring Yoga to the west (there were many) in the early 1900's. You may be familiar with his popular book, "Autobiography of a Yogi".

People would always ask him questions about the future...
He never answered too much. He didn't believe in it...he urged people to find those truths themselves.
But ONE thing he spoke of A LOT was the combining of what he referred to as the two greatest nations...
both for material and spiritual reasons...
both for balance...
United States and India.
As I sit here I am floored...oh my...
Could this be the time right now or very soon,
the only future moment he spoke of?

"America and India, situated on opposite sides of the earth, will represent the two highest types of ideal material civilization and ideal spiritual civilization. They will influence the whole world with their combined civilization. The material efficiency of America combined with the spiritual efficiency of India will lead the world to a balanced existence.

Science and religion will join hands to prevent the misuse of science in wars and to free religion from superstition, thus giving all the world a securer civilization.
Experimental psychology will investigate religious methods and yoga techniques for human perfection and God-contact.

No matter what happens, the world will become better and better until the United States of India, Asia, of Europe and of the Americas are achieved and become ready to amalgamate into the United States of the World."

Magazine article published in April 1942, Yogananda (author to article unknown)

Hugs and Blessings, Jill
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2010 6:26:18 AM
Quote:
Thank you Barry and team for all of your hard work - we so appreciate all you do.

Dearest Rajaram,

CONGRATULATIONS my very dear friend. The timing for your great honor as POTW just ran continuous shivers through me when I read your post. OMG! I hope you and Mother India are both strong and ready for all of this celebrating. And to top it off, the 8th - 12th are still predicted to be emotionally stronger than 9/11 (THINK POSITIVE). I can already feel it and I am there with you in spirit! :-)

We love and bless you because your heart is always so loving: (what Rajaram wrote)
"Thanks for all your team effort to put me in here, which made me to win. And I am here with the crown 255th POTW. I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH TO SERVE YOU ALL FOR EVER."

I am lighting candles to celebrate your POTW and Diwali to serve you.

I invite everyone to do the same and let's make this a global GOODNESS celebration. :-)

Congratulate Rajaram Here:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2427421
/ItsTimetoCongratulateRajaramSKThe255thPOTW.aspx?flag=12skraj

http://lh6.ggpht.com/arun.sasidharan/RzKQ_BhvmDI/AAAAAAAAC3c/F1Z_UFiqRG0/Happy+Diwali%5B14%5D.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1973881_f520.jpg

..... what Paramahansa Yogananda left behind as far as his only prediction. (quoted below)

He was one of the first men to bring Yoga to the west (there were many) in the early 1900's. You may be familiar with his popular book, "Autobiography of a Yogi".

People would always ask him questions about the future...
He never answered too much. He didn't believe in it...he urged people to find those truths themselves.
But ONE thing he spoke of A LOT was the combining of what he referred to as the two greatest nations...
both for material and spiritual reasons...
both for balance...
United States and India.
As I sit here I am floored...oh my...
Could this be the time right now or very soon,
the only future moment he spoke of?

"America and India, situated on opposite sides of the earth, will represent the two highest types of ideal material civilization and ideal spiritual civilization. They will influence the whole world with their combined civilization. The material efficiency of America combined with the spiritual efficiency of India will lead the world to a balanced existence.

Science and religion will join hands to prevent the misuse of science in wars and to free religion from superstition, thus giving all the world a securer civilization.
Experimental psychology will investigate religious methods and yoga techniques for human perfection and God-contact.

No matter what happens, the world will become better and better until the United States of India, Asia, of Europe and of the Americas are achieved and become ready to amalgamate into the United States of the World."

Magazine article published in April 1942, Yogananda (author to article unknown)

Hugs and Blessings, Jill

Thanks Jill and friends,

For getting CONGRATULATIONS AND ATTENTION FROM YOU ALL, I just LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!
THANKS A LOT TO YOU ALL!!!

TRUE, EVERY WORD THE YOGI SAYS....

* We are all already UNITED AS UNITED STATES OF THE WORLD/GLOBE.....Whether we believe or not, accept or not....by LOVE AND PEACE!!!!

* WE ALL HAVE CROSSED THE BOUNDARIES TO COMMUNICATE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD, WITH EACH OTHER FREELY BY KIND AND POLITE WORDS OF LOVE AND PEACE!!!!

SCIENCE AND RELIGIONS ARE THE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN CREATED BY HUMANS/GOD OR WHOMSOEVER YOU
NAME!!!!!

Love and regards
Rajaram S.K.
S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!