Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Joyce Parker Hyde, The 249th POTW
10/7/2010 2:27:12 PM

Joyce, you certainly deserve this award. I am sorry I did not get here last week to tell you. It has been rewarding for me to call you friend for these many years. You always add a little humor and quick wit that is worth reading in your posts around the community.

So again and after a updated bio, I wish you all happiness and many

Sara

+0
10/21/2010 2:34:36 PM
Hi Joyce, better late than never right? Would you believe that my home internet was down for almost a week, and my work computer crashed and took me about two days to fully restore? Nah, life happens to all of us, the gremlins are out and it isn't even Halloween yet ha ha!!!

Hope you had a great week and continue to prosper in the limelight of success at Adlandpro and beyond. Congratulations, you are a dear friend. Thanks, Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2010 3:56:58 PM
I feel your pain! Mine was down for 3 weeks!

I did get to clean a few places in the house that I forgot existed-like closets and such.
Thanks Stephen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!