Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Vote for the 249th POTW
9/22/2010 12:22:30 AM

Joyce, I just realized you had been renamed to James. Bless it all, I think you will win anyway!!

I don't think you can change a poll once it is posted so let's not give Barry too hard of a time!

Sara

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2010 5:33:50 AM
Quote:

The 249th POTW Award Vote

VOTE

There will be a list of 4 or 5 names to vote on every week and as a member you can vote by selecting one of the members from the list of the eligible in a polling thread. The member with the most votes will be Person of the Week.

HOW TO VOTE

Vote for your Favorite! If you don't know the selected candidates click on their photos below to look over their profile!

Click on the radio button beside the person you are voting for and then click on the vote button.

Vote for your favorite, your friend or who you think deserves it.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

For a member to be eligible as one of the POTW vote they must have been logged in for the last 30 days, have a photo and a forum and not be a previous winner of the POTW within the calendar year.

As a member of Adlandpro you can look at the eligible names below and review their profiles for the Person of the Week. Then cast a vote for your choice in the poll below.

Poll will close on Thursday approximately 5pm Central Time - GMT -6 hours

Joyce Parker Hyde

James Mckenzie

Liane Bisaillon

Rajaram S.K.

Great people nominated this week. Good luck to you all.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
9/22/2010 2:34:59 PM

Quote:
Good luck all, especially my dear friend Joyce (not James, we all make mistakes) who I voted for. Thx, Steve

Hello Steve,

This is my bad and I will apologize to Joyce for this err! However I do thank you for voting and as always your great support. Have a great week!

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
9/22/2010 2:36:24 PM

Quote:
My vote is in

Thank you Christel,

Your support and your vote are appreciated. Have a great week.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
9/22/2010 2:38:50 PM

Quote:
My Votes in...

Did anyone notice that Joyce is being called a James in the voting box?

I hope James hasn't lost votes because of this!

have a great Today!
Beth

Hi Beth,

This is my mistake and I am placing a message on the main post because of my error. Once a poll is entered the information cannot be changed, however I will post it on the main page right away. Thank you for voting.

Regards,

Barry

+0