Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Steve Lummis

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Who said nothing is free !
9/6/2010 10:21:49 AM
Once it a while something pops up a catches your eye. Well this did for me and a question came to mind. I wondered if I could trade in the forex markets ? My friend sent me a link where you get free money for you to invest in the forex market I laughed out loud and said " yeah right " but decided I,ll check it out for curiosity value. Well what do you know he was right ! I sighed up and sure enough the money started coming into my account into my site back office.
Click my website link and check out this unbelievable and serious deal.
You will be given real money for free this will come to your internal account at regular intervals and when your ac gets to $500 you will need to put it into an ivestment plan ( this is explained in the site F.A.Q ) Theres never any finacial responsibility for users at all as you will never use any of your own money.Whats more if you are already signed up in forex4free.org you,ll be able to have 2 accounts at different brokers filled up with money of the investors for free.How amazing is that.Unbelievable but very true.Please do click the link you wont be disappointed. Oops almost forgot theres handsome $25.00 commissions for everyone you reffer.
To much to believe ???? just sign-up and you,ll see what I mean.By the way its free registration too.

www.income4alltoday.com
Real and serious free money www.income4alltoday.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!