Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Stephen Hall, The 233rd POTW!
6/7/2010 3:40:43 AM
Hi Steven,

Now you know how to become POTW and it is good to see you here. Wishing you a fun week in the spotlight. Have a great week.

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/7/2010 4:55:42 AM
Congratulations Stephen!

I can relate to what you are saying about not really expecting and being up for the vote!

I'm in the running coming up this week! I really enjoyed putting my art together for Sara to show on the Adland Art Gallery and that was a first for me stepping out here. Personally, I can not figure out what to do next. It seems like a lot of fun to be in the running and I do congratulate you for being selected last week! Great Job!!

Thank you for being my friend here a few years on Adland too.

Mary
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
6/7/2010 3:54:08 PM
Thanks Barry & Team, from one Steve to another, way to go bro. Steve, you and I have been friends at Adlandpro and other places online for many months if not years now. And I would not miss this for the world. Am so excited to see you being honored here are you are so deserving my friend. I appreciate all that you do and mean for Adlandpro and the great people here. Be Blessed, Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2010 4:47:25 PM

Way To Go Stephen !!!!!!!!

CONGRATS on Person Of The Week glad to see you being honored! enjoy your week.

blessings

Pauline

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/7/2010 11:45:07 PM
Hi Stephen

Nice to see you win potw. Have fun with it this week
karen gigikos

karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!