Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Stephen Hall, The 233rd POTW!
6/4/2010 3:07:22 PM
The 223rd

Stephen Hall

I am Steve Hall,...originally born in Attleboro Mass. 62 years ago. Now I make my home on Cape Cod Mass. and am finally making a name for myself. I remember when I first joined Adlandpro a few years back, how I used to wonder how people became POTW. I didn't have a clue. Still don't, as this is 10% expected but 90% pure surprise! :-)

I have been an interested spectator here at Adland, joining forums such as the ART forums which I dearly love. But more recently I have taken my marketing to a different level as I have tried to mentor several different people here for free. I offer to teach them how to market on Adlandpro, which is something I feel I know how to do, if nothing else!

Over the years I may be most famous for my email messages on Adland, as I try to send out several a week, marketing everything from Dog Food Ebooks to Tweetomatic Profiteer. I have sent out over 1.25 million messages thru this venue. And I have learned a second and much more valuable college-degree of things from doing so.

How does one market on Adlandpro? Effectively? You can go to your friends' page and go to the new members tab, click on that and have a greeting which you copy and paste into each new members' "Send Me A Message" Spot. That is effective. You should also invite them to become your friend too at the same time. I helps provide social proof that you are with them not only as a business person but also as a mentor and friend.

The second way of marketing is by going Pro Plus here at Adland. When you do that, you can send a message to any number of people 1 time a day.This, despite all the Ezines and Solo ads I send out as a marketer, continues to be by far my most productive mailing money-wise. I wish to thank all the people who have purchased something from me in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.

Thanks!

Steve Hall

.............................................................................................................................................

I would like to ask you a question. Would you like to find a way to monetize Twitter? You will, if you get TweetoMatic Profiteer! Combine the DEPTH of Clickbank with the REACH of Twitter and you have a piece of software that is incredible! It also follows 150 Tweeters a day on autopilot, 24/7/365. I think that feature is worth the price right there. Just think, that's 4,500 people a month added to your Twitter Account. Having a Twitter account is not necessary to begin. You'll make quantum improvements in your marketing skills once you read the tips, tricks, and secrets contained in the PDF. It is truly an amazing tool. Go here to watch the video: http://tinyurl.com/ykvplb6

And Thanks for Making Me Your POTW!

It is an Honor I will never Forget!

Thanks again!

Steve Hall

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Stephen Hall, The 233rd POTW!
6/4/2010 3:09:19 PM
Congratulations Stephen,

It is well deserved and I hope you enjoy your time as the 233rd Person of the Week.

Sincerely,
Barry
+0
6/4/2010 3:16:10 PM
Congratulations Steve from Switzerland! Have a great weekend!

Best wishes
Marcus
Buzan's iMindMap
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2010 3:37:08 PM
Congratulations Stephen, you work very hard and it comes across that you really like what you are doing. I think that defines success.
Keep up the good work.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/4/2010 3:48:54 PM

Hi Barry,

Congratulations Steve enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!