Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: Vote for the 233rd POTW
5/28/2010 2:29:17 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry,
I have voted one more time.
Say Thank you to every person that wears a uniform this Memorial Day. Remember, they don't have to do what they do, but as long as our military is there, we have one more day of Freedom.
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!
GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

Hi Michael,

I couldn't agree more. Thank you for voting.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/28/2010 2:31:40 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry

New Friday,New list of nominates and a new star will be born

My vote is in

Arve

Hi Arve,

Thank you for voting, you are a great supporter of the POTW and I know you will be featured as a POTW in the near future. Keep up the good things you do! :)

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/28/2010 2:39:11 PM
Quote:
I would like to thank whoever nominated me for this award. I am delighted that there are some who are aware of my presence and that some do believe in the messages that I am tying to deliver to this community.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR ME. I AM FAR TOO NEW HERE.

I came back to Adlandpro on what is effectively, a long vacation. I would be delighted to be considered for any of these awards, if I decide to make Adlandpro my permanent home in cyberspace.

I have written an article which Bogdon is reviewing on the need for a properly administered and policed WarZone in Adlandpro. If this idea is rejected, I will pack my trunk and leave. I do not wish to be part of any pacifist cyberspace community. Please think about this subject before you comment.

I would be grateful if people would answer my questions, rather than be nice to me. I am out to make war first and love as an after thought.

Question No1 Who is the new Beverley Armstrong?

Bev was a friend of mine, whom most in Adlandpro believe to have died years ago. Is the new Beverley Armstrong an attempt at identity theft by an opportunist criminal? Is there a dangerous cyberspace stalker posing as Bev but one who can read all your private information in this community. Was the original Beverley Armstrong a "sleeper" in one of the International vice rings"

Please report any evidence which will shed any light on this matter to the newly formed International Law Consortium StopFraud

I will vote for one of the other candidated for POTW. Thank you for nominating me. The thought touched my heart strings.

Judy

Hi Judy,

Thank you for taking part in the POTW. I will try to remember to not be nice and answer your questions. :) You can also read your article "The War Zone" in the 3rd edition of the Adland Community Gazette that was published this morning:

http://adlandpro.com/Opt-In-List/Archives/Community/BFA/3_gazetteedition.htm

Thanks again Judy,

Barry

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/28/2010 3:13:26 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Voted :)

Thank you Roger,

You are here every week to support the POTW and we appreciate it.

Regards,

Barry

Not every week I am sorry, but I will try to improve to live up to your impression :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/28/2010 5:15:44 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Voted :)

Thank you Roger,

You are here every week to support the POTW and we appreciate it.

Regards,

Barry

Not every week I am sorry, but I will try to improve to live up to your impression :)

LOL, Thanks Roger, If not every week since I have been here then pretty close to every week. ;)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!