Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 231st POTW
5/18/2010 6:48:48 PM
Hi Barry,
My vote is in. Strange I didn't get the email notification this week and just popped in to see what's going on.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/18/2010 7:14:49 PM

Quote:
Only 21 Voters so far?! Come on Adlanders you can do better than that no matter who you vote for.

Hi Jim,

You tell them. Thank you for voting and a special thank you for reminding everyone about the POTW. Nice job.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/18/2010 7:18:07 PM
Quote:
Hi Barry,
My vote is in. Strange I didn't get the email notification this week and just popped in to see what's going on.
Shalom,
Peter

Hi Peter,

That is odd as I try and keep continuity by creating the polls every Thurday afternoon at roughly the same time. So notification goes out to everyone on the Freind's list of the POTW. Please let me know if it happens again this Thursday and I will look into the possibilities and thank you for getting here to vote as always.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2010 12:33:55 AM
Thank you Barry,
I am probably like the common cold. Once you thing you're out of the woods, I show up. My little buddy the walking trash can is on strike. Guess I wasn't feeding him enough. Anyway, I came by to castrate my vote, (I mean cast my vote.) Not sure who I voted for. I closed my eyes and threw a dart. I suddenly have a sharp pain. I will be doing my best to be a little more active in here. It is good to see my old friends. If you are not my friend yet, by all means invite me to be. I'm still trying to figure out how to accept. I believe I have accepted the same people at least en tens so far.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
5/19/2010 5:46:42 AM

Hi, Barry!

I am proud to say that I got my Vote in! I want to Congratulate all the people that got chosen and all of them are worthy of the Recognition and Honor that has been given to them here today!!! I Love All Of You and God Bless All Of You and Your Families!

Love and Peace

Shirley Caron

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!