Menu

Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I'd like to personally invite you to this ... it is well worth joining!
5/5/2010 5:11:02 AM
How are you?

I wasn't going to sign up for this but after reading a little more info ~ I did join. here's the letter and it's worth reading. I'm very pleased with what I've seen at PeopleString. The community interface is fast and easy to use ...and so many people that I've not come across before. You
know what that means? so many who haven't seen what you promote!

Does Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace pay you? Of course they don’t!

Well PeopleString does. I would like to share it with you. FACEBOOK took in 1 BILLION last year in advertising revenue. If they shared just 70% of that with their members, they'd be sharing 700 million dollars with their members...but they didn't.

Don't Close This Until You See That It's FREE!

Make Money Doing What You Do Normally Every Day On The Internet. PeopleString is a NEW social networking website, like Facebook or MySpace, where you can
GET PAID TO:
--check your email
--chat with others
--google search
--instant message
--login to twitter
--login to facebook
--surf the net
--visit your favorite sites
--play games
--go shopping
--check your mail at the end of your sidewalk (big $ here)

Other websites make millions of dollars from your visits and activity, and you get nothing . . .BUT PeopleString shares 70% of its advertising revenue with its members (even the free members)! PeopleString is growing at a faster rate than Facebook, Twitter and others in the Alexa rankings and are about to be publicly traded. Expect that revenue to go through the roof!
==>> This is SO easy (THE EASIEST thing I've EVER done on the internet) and soon PeopleString will be a Household Name. If you have a primary business, join for free so you can promote your business to the HUGE PeopleString Social Network. We expect 2 million people by the end of May 2010.

Also, if you decide to upgrade to an Entrepreneur position, you could own equity in the company. The company is expected to go public in the very near future.

http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=bethschmillen#

thanks for reading,
if you have any questions just ask, ok?
Beth
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!