Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 227th POTW
4/16/2010 3:51:59 PM
Hi Barry,

Great folks.

I voted.

Hey Kathleen, you go girl, you done good. lol You done good was a joke to some of us a few years back, I hope I don't offend anyone with poor grammar. lol

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2010 4:27:56 PM

Hi Barry and Myrna,

LOL! I don't mind those expressions, people need their cages rattled, I hope I done good...I'd say this election is easier than shooting pickles in a barrel, that's easier than catching or shooting fish in a barrel, pickles don't swim! I hope everyone comes in to vote and take a moment out of their usual to actually BE Adlanders, not just call themselves Adlanders. They don't call themselves Facebookers in Adland, they call themselves Adlanders in Facebook, they should pop in at least once a week to their "homeland".

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/16/2010 4:53:15 PM
Quote:
"They don't call themselves Facebookers in Adland, they call themselves Adlanders in Facebook, they should pop in at least once a week to their "homeland". - Kathleen

Well said Kathleen!

smile.gif

Barry
+0
4/16/2010 5:40:35 PM

Great Line-up Barry!! I voted but it was a tough decision.

Sara

+0
4/16/2010 5:51:39 PM
Quote:

Hi Barry and Myrna,

LOL! I don't mind those expressions, people need their cages rattled, I hope I done good...I'd say this election is easier than shooting pickles in a barrel, that's easier than catching or shooting fish in a barrel, pickles don't swim! I hope everyone comes in to vote and take a moment out of their usual to actually BE Adlanders, not just call themselves Adlanders. They don't call themselves Facebookers in Adland, they call themselves Adlanders in Facebook, they should pop in at least once a week to their "homeland".

Kathleen maybe you can get some of those FB's in here to vote! I try and did get a few. We formed the group to try and keep in touch since so many went over there after the New Wave hit. It is mainly to try and keep members motivated to continue to at least visit Adland.

Actually Pat came up with the idea and Georgios came in to help. At first some were objective to the idea of the group but we work closely with Adland and are just trying to keep in touch. Since Pat made me an Administrator, I have been more active. I don't spend much time at FB but like to check on friends and family there.

Happy to see you active there also, Kathleen.

Have a good weekend,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!