Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate LaNell, The 224th POTW!
4/2/2010 4:20:40 PM

The 224th

LaNell

Hi All, My name is LaNell.

Thank you for looking at my about me page. Invite me to be your friend. I have so much praise and admiration for my friends Patricia, Branka, Rinna, Myrna, Carla, Jo, Cheryl and Barbara who are on my FOTM (Feature Of The Month) team. I really enjoy doing features for my special friends. My stay at college was a long time and I have a Bachelor of Science and a Masters degree.

Currently, I work in the mental health field. I am a trained musician and sing in a choir group. I am single, been married once and have no children. North Louisiana is my home. My pets include Boo Boo, a border collie dog, who gives me unconditional love and makes me exercise by her daily walk. I have had the opportunity to travel and have been to many countries so I enjoy my international community friends, as well as my USA friends and look at my maps to see where you are located.

Right now, the only thing I am really promoting in the marketing world is AdlandPro, but I am interested in other business opportunites. The community has allowed me to interact with many special friends all over the world. This has been an enjoyable experience networking in this wonderful community.

Interests: Family, Friends, Religion, Romance, Learning, Psychology, Schools, Science, Self-Development, Teaching, Fitness, Relaxation, Beauty, Nutrition, Weight Loss, General Health, Holistic, Vitamins, Cards and Games, Cooking, Crafts, Puzzles, Art, History, Photography, TV, News, Music, Travel, Gardening, Nature, Camping, Hiking, Dogs, Birds, SwimmingIndustries: Advertising, Affiliates, Direct Selling, E-Business, Marketing, MLM, Networking, Bizopp, Blogs, E-Books, Internet

Love and Blessings to you all, LaNell

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate LaNell, The 224th POTW!
4/2/2010 4:22:44 PM

Congratulations LaNell,

A well deserved Award for one of our better known members. We appreciate all you do here in the community and we hope you enjoy your time as the 224th POTW.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2010 4:37:42 PM
Hi Barry,

Well this is no surprise to see LaNell as our POTW. when I saw her name I knew she would be this week POTW . It is so well deserved.

Dear LaNell,

You are a special lady who deserves the honor. I am so happy to be the first to tell you are so special. Have a wonderful week, dear LaNell. Great bio

Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
4/2/2010 6:08:09 PM

Thank you Barry for the presentation. LaNell was surely a winner!!

LaNell, now you will know how much you are appreciated.

Sara

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2010 6:50:00 PM

Thanks Barry, Excellent Forum and a Terrific Choice. Everyone's Friend!

Hi LaNell,

Just Had To Stop By And Say...

It's So Great To See You Featured Here As The

224th POTW

I Cannot Think Of Anyone More Deserving Of This Recognition. Thanks For All Of The Many Things You Do To Help Make Adland Such A Wonderful, Friendly Community And Thanks For Being A Terrific Friend.

Have A Fantastic Week In The Spotlight,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!