Both poverty and riches are...
3/18/2005 10:32:20 AM
"Both poverty and riches are the offspring of the thought" Napoleon Hill
Hello
New Reply
+0
Re: Both poverty and riches are...
3/18/2005 10:41:24 AM
hi Bogden, I agree, and people who know anything about Identity Theft and are doing nothing to protect themselves are completely irresponsible. What if it happens to you, get Identity Theft protection, we are the only ones who have it, let the experts rptect your good name and credit. We monitor your credit and if the sorst were to happen, we restore it for you. Sherry www.prepaidlegal.com/idt/sherryryals88 561-255-3020
Sherry Ryals 561-255-3020 sherryryals88@prepaidlegal.com
New Reply
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/18/2005 10:42:24 AM
If you've never read Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich," do so. This statement is true. Read this post in my forum to find out how you can turn your thoughts into "riches." http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=23881 Make it a great day (literally)
New Reply
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/18/2005 10:59:36 AM
I totally agree with Thomas and I suggest that you definitely follow his link. "The greatest discovery of my lifetime was that a person can change the circumstances of his life by changing his thoughts." ~ William James ~ Love from Thea
New Reply
+0
3/18/2005 11:07:02 AM
Hi Bogdan, You certainly are hitting the nail on the head again, with this statement. You can think things true! What you think and focus on is usually what we get in our lives. Thanks for being there for us, Bogdan. Keep well! Yvonne Finn Don't let time steal your looks! Take 60 seconds recovery at... http://www.herbalhealthyskin.com
Tap or Click here: Join Free to learn how technology working for you as your best employee can help you live a life of prosperity unlike most others will ever enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or more streams of income promoting just this one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!