Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Linda Miller, The 222nd POTW!
3/22/2010 6:22:50 PM
Thanks Barry for a great job.

Linda Miller #222 Wow that alone should mean something, right.

It is great to see you as our 222 POTW, I hope you enjoy your week

Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/22/2010 7:09:33 PM
Wow! Thanks everyone. I have been with Adlandpro for a long time and I am grateful for the many friends and business associates I have met here.

I look forward to continuing to get to know all of you better. Please feel free to sign up for my free marketing courses and I hope you find them helpful.

One more thing... this is the perfect time to connect with all of you because I have just learned that I have a "mass" on the right side of my brain. I am having lots of tests to determine what we do next, so please do keep me in your prayers.

Thank you. I love you all!

Session data
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2010 12:54:00 AM

Hi Linda,

So sorry to hear of your health problems. If you read over my Bio my Friend, you'll see that I am living proof that Prayer works. He just wasn't quite ready for me yet, or I prefer to think that my work here on Earth for Him was not quite finished. Either way, without the Prayers of many wonderful Christian folks, many of whom I had never met before I went into the Hospital, I would not be here today. Thank You Jesus.

I'll give you another example. My Sister lost her job just a few weeks ago. She has been worried sick, because between her financial difficulties and her health problems, she simply could not be without work for very long. We've been spending an hour in His Word, both in the morning and once again in the evening, praying together that He will show her the way. This afternoon, she received a call from a gentleman with whom she had left a Resume back over 10 years ago, before she got the job which she had just left. He was looking through some old Resumes because the girl who was working for him just relocated to CA, and he desperately needed some help. She goes to see him tomorrow morning and most likely will go to work next Monday. God is Good, Praise God.

I would like to offer a Prayer for you, and rest assured, you will be in my Thoughts & Prayers on a daily basis.

Lord Jesus, Healer of our Bodies and Souls, please hear our prayer for our Sister Linda. It seems that there's a swelling Lord, and there's a Mass that is concerning us Lord. You alone are the Great Physician. Lord, lay Your loving kind hands on that Swelling Lord Jesus, and tell it to shrink, deliver our Sister Linda from all evil and remove all illness from her body, restore her to health and well being, Dear Jesus, and give her strength, both physical and spiritual, strength that comes only from You, strength to overcome this condition and every oppression. Bless our Dear Sister Linda, Father and bless her life. In Jesus Holy Name we pray. Amen.

May Our Lord Bless You & Keep You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/23/2010 4:07:58 PM
Thank you very much for that special prayer. I am truly looking forward to the spiritual lessons I will learn from this experience.

Many blessings to you.
Session data
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2010 4:55:51 PM

Congratulations Linda!

I'm glad you are the Person Of The Week!!!

You go girl!

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0