Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: Vote for the 221st POTW
3/10/2010 2:37:12 PM

Hello Judy and Sam,

Thank you for voting. The choices will be tough every week and based on the last minute votes and close races it appears as though some cannot decide until then.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Vote for the 221st POTW
3/10/2010 5:38:50 PM

Your final chance to vote for the 221st POTW before the deadline is approximately 24 hours away.

If you have not voted or if you know someone that has not yet made a choice, now is the time to get your vote in or remind that someone you know that time is running out.

Regards

Barry

+0
3/11/2010 2:44:45 PM
Hi Barry, love this new format. Great list of candidates, and I have voted, and also posted a link in my forum to promote the POTW. Thanks for all you do, and have a good day. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/11/2010 4:34:42 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry, love this new format. Great list of candidates, and I have voted, and also posted a link in my forum to promote the POTW. Thanks for all you do, and have a good day. Stephen

Thank you Stephen,

It is relatively easy to pick a great list of candidates as there are plenty to choose from in the Community. I am glad you like the new format it seems to be a popular opinion which is also nice to hear.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/11/2010 4:36:31 PM

Just a quick note: The voting will close in approximately 5 and half hours. You only have a short time left to make your vote count.

Regards,

Barry

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!