Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate The PEOPLE of The YEAR From 2009!
1/27/2010 4:06:15 AM

For some reason I thought this was from 20 years ago...it was only 10? Actually I think Prince recorded this in the early 1980's...I knew it was a long time!

+1
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 4:43:48 AM
Hey there Kathleen,

What a surprise to see my face up there! Thank you very much for letting me know on FB. This is still a great place...after all, most of us met here at ALP...and I really appreciate this.

Thanks too to all my friends here who've made ALP such a great place to meet like minded people. It's more than a business site, that's for sure.

Love and best wishes to all!

Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+1
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 10:02:40 AM
Hi Kathleen!

Hmm. You did a nice work here again.

I would like to congratulate all The People Of The Year 2009 in person and as a total. Everyone is very a gifted unique member. We all together make this community a nice and warm place to be, meet and make friends but also to work in the multiple directions in many categories and subjects.

Try to remember the laughter, the joy, the hard work, the smiles and the tears. 2009 is over and a new beginning just started for more celebrations of life, and as you reflect on the past year think of the new one to come.

Love and Hugs
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 1:10:40 PM

Thanks, Georgios

I made a website first and then copied it to the forum. I thought posting the Congrats threads from the POTW's would be easier (and faster) than trying to get short bio's from a lot of people within a few days! Now people can revisit the Congrats threads if they want to, and hopefully visit the links within them. 2009 was very interesting from start to finish.

Thanks for mentioning different directions, there are some very strong promoters in the winners, who are all over the internet gaining success in different ways, keeping focus all day on what they want to achieve, whether it's maintaining friendships or being successful in business or both.

Most of the POTW's won by over 50% up to 70% of votes during the weekly elections so they all deserve to be within the winners circle for getting votes among such a competitive group for the POTY.

+1
1/27/2010 2:59:00 PM

awsome

Kathleen, I appreciate You and your Team

proud

People of the Year"

Thank You

Mr and Mrs Fiedur

Bogdan and Mrs. Fiedur for AdlandPro!

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!