Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Opportunity in Crambe Bio-oil
11/29/2009 11:54:34 AM

What's new in oilseeds? Check out Crambe!

Most farmers would callCrambe (kram’bee) a new crop, but to one agricultural research service chemistin Peoria, Illinois, it's an old one whose time has come. Known botanically as “CrambeAbyssinica”, this member of the mustard family originates from theMediterranean area. Its seed contains 30 to 35 percent oil, nearly twice thatof soybeans and, of this, 55 to 60 percent is composed of erucic acid.

Crambe oil is a goodsource of long-chain fatty acids, useful as a chemical feedstock because thelonger the hydrocarbon chain, the more things that can be made from it.Potential industrial uses include the manufacturing of a wide range ofplastics, coatings, and lubricants.

Private Earnings Program!

The buyer is purchasing crambe units and WLYMG spends collected funds ondevelopment of the seeds. A profitmargin is created during the time span it takes to turn seeds into oil. A shareof the generated profit is paid to the buyer on a weekly basis, starting 6months after crambe units started trading.

Originally purchased crambe units are automatically renewed after eachcycle for continued year-upon-year profits until the buyer chooses tostop. For as long as the buyer lets thespent amount “roll over”, weekly returns will continue, year after year!

Each crambe unit comes with a numbered “Certificate of Ownership” whichcan be printed from the WLYMG Website.

The “Certificate of Ownership”, can also be shipped to a home address bycourier service or first class mail at £1.00 per certificate, plus postage. The tangible copy of a “Certificate ofOwnership” cannot be copied for security reasons.

Two Ways to Earn!

Type A) - The “cash unit” option:

Aftersix months the buyer will be paid the profits from the sale of the crambe biooil production, week after week. The money will be transferred into the “EarningsAccount”, which you can find at the WLYMG’s website in the member area.

Type B) - The “seed unit” option:

Aftersix months the buyer will be paid the profits from the sale of the crambe biooil production, week after week. The money will be transferred into the “ReserveAccount”, which you can find at the WLYMG’s website in the member area.

When sufficient earnings have been generated, the system willautomatically purchase a new seed unit. This means a greater value over alonger period of time. Watch value growas you acquire more crambe units from earnings from the sale of your bio oil,and these are renewed each cycle.

• Orderyour crambe units today!
  • Theultimate home-based business!
  • Programis world-wide!
  • Nospecial license required!
  • Only£15 (± $25 / €17.50) will get you going!
  • Wewill grow and process the seeds for you!
  • After6 months we will buy back your harvest!
  • Plantyour new seeds and start all over again!
  • TheWLYMG program will never stop!
  • Alternativebio oil programs available!
  • Yourretirement is secured!
  • Yourportfolio is inheritable!
  • Receivean extra seed unit after trading for 5 consecutive years!

I know this is a lot og information, I was myself a little puzzled when I had to take it all in, but if you are interested, send me a message and I will invite you to the program for free.

Blanka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!