Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate DONNA ZUEHL, The 207th POTW!
10/15/2009 12:30:35 AM

Thank you for your kindness, Georgios. I appreciate your nominating me for POTW in the past, too!

Also thank you for mentioning my forum.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2009 12:32:46 AM

Hi Thomas,

It is so nice to see you here and to read your kind, thoughtful comments.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2009 12:35:08 AM

Hi Kathleen,

It is quite cheering to have these greetings and kind words right when I am recovering from surgery. I can't get out of the house for very long, yet, so it is great to read the comments in this forum and to know that I have friends who care.

DonnaZ

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/15/2009 11:19:41 AM
Dear Lady,

I wished I could manage to be here earlier, but :) ...

MY SINCEREST CONGRATULATIONS for winning #207 POTW !

Get Well Cliparts and Graphics

Also, I wish you a painless and fast recuperation after surgery . May God send you His best  angels to take care over you!

Sincerely,

Luka
+0
10/15/2009 1:58:39 PM
Way to go Valerie & Georgios as NOTW. Thanks POTW Awards Team for this awesome feature. Donna, my dad had a double hernia operation many years ago and is doing fantastic. I pray that you are having a good recovery as well, congrats on being spotlighted here, you deserve it. I don't get to visit here as often as I used to as I am very bizzy (<---- for Thomas).
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!