Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: It's Time To Congratulate BARB DOYLE, The 205th POTW!
9/25/2009 2:13:34 PM

Thanks POTW awards team. Way to go NOTW Georgios and Valerie. Barb, you have been a good friend of mine online for a long time now, and it is so fabulous to see your gorgeous self being honored here. Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2009 3:10:27 PM

Congratulations Georgios!!

Thanks Kathleen and Thomas, hard work always pays well!!

Barb!!

Congratulations on your POTW win. Queen of Adland!

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2009 3:15:28 PM

Hi POTW Team!

LUKA! I wish you  a good start in this community related special feature. POTW is the central forum in AdLandPro and the most serious and active members will for or later pass through here.

Kathleen, I was surprised with your answer on when having a tie case. This is POTW and not BFA. Joe may suggest what ever he wants. I accept the formula he gave, but you had to announce it. Anyhow. Now we know that our nominations will be seen as a numbered list in such cases.

Barbara Doyle!

The winner this week is a serious, carming, kind and very special lady. Knowing Barbara in the forums for more than trhee years all I can say is AXION ESTI "it is worthy to be" her friend and share both her social and business activitites.

congratulations

ENJOY YOUR WEEK

Thank you for the smiles Sara, Stephen! Hugs to Valerie for teaming with me on NOTW

Happy Week End

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2009 3:29:32 PM

Hi Georgios,

We did announce the tie-break format the first time we used it way back several months ago.  I've also mentioned it many times since then, I have told people that in cases of a tie, the name closest to the top of the lists will be the winner, I know I've also posted that recently within the past month in the Nominations threads.  All people need to do is read the posts. 

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/25/2009 11:33:23 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just found out today about this. I haven't logged into AdlandPro for a few days. Thank you so much for this honor. I really appreciate it. Thank you all for stopping by. Love ya!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

We can help you succeed.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!