Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIRST 32 WRITE-IN POTW's OF THIS YEAR SO FAR:
9/16/2009 2:06:25 PM

I accidentally posted from my own account, now editing the photos, hopefully this will go well this time!

I'D LIKE TO WELCOME LUKA BABIC AS THE NEW POTW PARTNER!  I'm looking forward to his graphics skills and even more perfectionism on the team!  REALLY!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIRST 32 WINNERS OF THIS YEAR'S WRITE IN POTW:

Branka Babic, Myrna Ferguson, Judy Smith, Sara Blow, Roger Macdivitt, Nick Sym, Joe Downing,
Rinna Rani, John Partington, Luka Babic, Steven Suchar, Dimitra Bravou, Alain Deguire,
Lydia Fokina, Sarah Pritchard, Luis Miguel Goitizolo, Jill Bachman, Cheryl Baxter,
Georgios Paraskevopoulos, Jayson VanBeekom, Barb Delguidice, Sam Sunday, Patricia Bartch,
Stephen Hauser, Robert Vaughan, Jan Green, Joyce Parker-Hyde, Carla Carey, Jason Lamure,
Neil Sperling, Valerie Clavin, William Vanderbilt.

* Congratulations to Bill Vanderbilt, the winner of the week ending September 1st.  He wasn't up to sending in a bio, we don't know if he's available for public replies, so we'll find out!  Or you can congratulate him by personal message!

** ALSO Congratulatons to the new POTW Team Member, Luka Babic, welcome to the write-in spectacular!  

*** Thanks to Thomas Richmond for a great first 7 months of the write-in POTW format!

===>>> REVIEW OF THE WRITE-IN RULES:

NOMINATORS (people making lists of 7 nominees) must have their first and last name in the title of their profile, photo of themself, at least one active forum, and have been here for at least 1 month from the date on their profile.

NOMINEES must meet all above requirements, but must have been here for at least 2 months from the date on their profile.

You must post a list of SEVEN nominees, if there are any less, none of them will be counted.
The prize for winning POTW is 15,000 banner impressions worth approximately $62.

2 ELIGIBLE NOMINATORS will be chosen, 7th and 10th from last among the week's nominators, to win an ad/link on the Congrats thread of the POTW winner. This has nothing to do with having the name of the winner in your list.

Thanks everyone for your consistent partipation!

HERE'S THIS WEEK'S NEW POLL:  NOMINATIONS/ELECTION WEEK ENDING TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd FOR THE 205th POTW! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2363913/NominationsElectionWEEKEndingSeptember22ndforthe20.aspx

+0
RE: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIRST 32 WRITE-IN POTW's OF THIS YEAR SO FAR:
9/16/2009 2:24:20 PM

Hey, Great Job, Kathleen!!  See you at the voting place.

(make that nomination place).

Sara

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/16/2009 4:06:14 PM

Hi Kathleen and friends !

Kathleen, thanks for giving me the honor to become your helper and team-mate. Being better known as

GOOD SOLDIER SCHWEIK

I`d try to never disappoint you.

Thanks for reminding us of those 32 winners.

WHAT A GALLERY !

WELCOME BACK TO OUR BEST FORUM !

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2009 4:22:13 PM