Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Shailesh Parkar

5776 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
[][][] Making EZ Cash Profit's Has Never Been So Easy! Don't Delay [][][]
9/8/2009 9:35:06 AM

[][][] Making EZ Cash Profit's Has Never Been So Easy! Don't Delay [][][]

Now In PreLaunch!Join Now, Before Its To Late!

Last 3 Days Left, To Get Your Free Lifetime Upgrades!

We Did It, We Made You, The Easy Way Out!

Advertise Everything For Free!

You Can Even Upgrade For Free!

Start Making Ez Cash Profits From All Your Promotions!

Even From MyEzCashProfits!

Thats Right Were Paying 75% Commissions To Platinum Members,

50% To gold Members, And 25% To Free Members!

Plus $0.50, $0.25, And $0.15 Per Referral!

New Members , Use This Code : New Member To Get Extra Bonuses!
You Get 1,000 Points!
5 Banner Ads With 1,000 Imp!
5 Traffic Links With 100 Views!
1 Login Ad With 1,000 Views!
1 Navigation Link & 1 Solo!

To Your Success in Advertising,

====>  Shailesh & Smita Parkar <====
Admn ====>  NinePlusNineOnline <====

http://myezcashprofits.com/link/8

+0
RE: [][][] Making EZ Cash Profit's Has Never Been So Easy! Don't Delay [][][]
9/8/2009 10:56:47 AM

Thanks for the connection my friend,

Hello
I would like to share something with you that have brought me much success.

Please accept this cool new email I'm using that will help you market your opportunity to new prospects. It's totally free and people love it.

Here's a free email account and marketing tool that will NEVER cost you a dime. This email account will track every email and tell you exactly when they read it. You can do video emails & also recall your emails in case you want to change something or you're afraid you sent someone spam. It basically gives you total control over your email. Plus it has a program built into it that can instantly transfer all you addresses from your old email accounts.

Just go to
http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=papierre
By the way; as soon as you sign up and take the quick "Mailbox-Cashbox" survey... you make money! No, you do not have to take surveys to make money with this program. What's unique about this free email account that you won't find anywhere else is it comes with a free home page (i.e. Yahoo or Google) that PAYS YOU TO USE IT. So every time you use your new home page, from searching the web, checking your email, shopping, social networking or just playing a game...you're generating revenue for yourself and the people in your upline. (Yes, this means that if you had this as your home page, YOU WOULD BE MAKING MONEY RIGHT NOW while you’re on Gib Link, Facebook or any other social site!) This is the only company I know of on the internet that pays you so many ways and never asks you for a dime.

"Gone are the days of joining sites for free and never getting paid for all the time you spend there. That's going out the window today!"

There's a housewife I know of already making around $2000 a month and she's only been doing this for 3 months. This is residual income and remembers, she never had to spend any money to make this! This is a blast to share with people because it's helping them. It's also a POWERFUL marketing tool to break the ice with new people. I just say, "Hey I can show you how to make money INSTANTLY on the internet and without costing you a dime." It's the truth and it works. Everyone is making money and loves their new email account and income generating home page. Best of all, no one will want to quit beneath you because... Hey, it's free!!!

God bless you,
Patrick Pierre

P.S. This program is also about to launch a new Social Network that pays YOU to be a part of it. They are paying back to the members 70% of the money that comes from the advertising revenue. Again, this is all free. There are too many programs on the net that people lose money in. I really enjoy being a part of something I can help people with instead of trying to sell them something!
If you have any questions, I'm here to help you.
JUST VISIT THIS LINK TO TAKE THE FREE TOUR NOW!
http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=papierre
To your Success,
Patrick Pierre
I'm obligated to share this with you and everyone I'm connected too... It's literally saving lives and giving hope back to many sufferers! Including myself :) http://www.papcashflow.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!