Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Udo
Udo Ginczek

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: This book has literally changed my life!!!
8/30/2009 3:22:53 PM

What is success to you? The major keys to enjoying your path and journey.

Here is how to become an Internet Marketer/Social Media Expert!

http://ww...

All the Best, Udo Ginczek
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: This book has literally changed my life!!!
8/31/2009 11:04:26 AM

Dear Tali,

If it really is true that this miracle cure can heal you from any ailment, as I believe it can, I wish you the best of luck in promoting both the book and the program as you will be helping mankind through it. I haven't tried the product itself yet, but I have tried hydrogen peroxide, which is the main agent behind the cure, and it cured me in a matter of days from a bad lumbago case that I had suffered from for about  twenty years.

I myself loved the product you are promoting (the One Minute Cure) from the moment I first saw the site. But I was not able to promote it because at the time I fell in love with it I could not be a vendor of an affiliate at Click Bank.com, which was the program through which the product was brought to the public. This was because my country, Peru, was not listed as one of the countries that can work with Click Bank (this condition has now changed, but even now I don't have the time to promote any of its products though I could eventually do it). Even so, I prepared a full report on it, *** The One Minute Cure ***, in one of my Adland forums. You may view it here:  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1194167/TheOneMinuteCureMiracle.as... .

Of course, you may use my report in any way you wish including copying and editing it for your own purposes (you would only need to insert your own link to the program).

Again, I congratulate you for promoting this book about the "One Minute Cure". I consider you are helping humankind, including Adland members, by doing so.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!