Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Bjornerud
3/13/2010 4:24:00 PM
Its carlos. you posted a comment on my profile about not to post ad comments on profiles section. Well tell me what are all those comments here on this section of your profile. There are several people here with website address. Like I said I am sharing something with everyone and its called MARKETING. AREN'T YOU FOLKS DOING THE SAME?
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! COME AND JUMP ON BOARD. WE ARE THE TALK OF THE INTERNET. JOIN US NOW. IT TAKES 5 MINUTES TO BE UP AND RUNNING WITH YOUR OWN WEBSITE AT NO CHARGE AT ALL. www.myplates.datanetworkaffiliates.com ABLAMOOS ESPANOL
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Roger Bjornerud
3/13/2010 5:36:28 PM
This space is not for advertising. There are plenty of places for you to put your ad on in here. I can't tell you to not put your ad in other peoples profilecomments, but I wouldn't recommend it. There is a difference between comments with urls and ads. The only one that determines if it is an ad or a comment with an url is me. Just like it is with you and your profilecomments. :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
D
D Persaud

244 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Roger Bjornerud
3/18/2010 2:27:25 PM
Hi Roger. Thanks for the invite. I will pop by the forum sometime! Cheers.
+0
Roger Bjornerud
3/19/2010 3:04:55 PM
Thanks for the invite as well. I'll see what browse the forum and see if I could advertise as well. Good luck~!
+0
D
D Persaud

244 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Roger Bjornerud
3/20/2010 5:29:28 PM
Hi Roger. Neat contest :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!