Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel
1/1/2012 9:01:00 PM
Happy New year
All The Best. Magdi Mikhail (905) 813-8460 earn@rogers.com P.S: Get Organic Traffic From Google http://breakthroughlayout.com/ ===
+0
Peter Fogel
1/3/2012 6:08:20 PM
I get paid to give these away, No cost TO YOU! Over $300.00 in Free Bids Free Bids to anyone who signs up for free on my penny auction website. Join Free today and watch bids appear in your account to win AWESOME products at a fraction of the retail price. http://www.got20seconds.com/rollix/Cst.aspx (321-453-1775
Bob Chapman www.BobChapman.us Bob@BobChapman.us
+0
John Elley

74 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Peter Fogel
2/5/2012 8:28:14 PM
Hello Peter, Good to see you on Adland Pro. I'm looking through members profiles to see what they are offering and to learn a little more about other Adland Members and I came across yours and decided to say Hi!
We are Living in the Last Days! Discover the Events of the End Times! Click Here
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Peter Fogel
5/11/2012 8:59:39 PM
Hello Peter! Tomorrow is your day and I want it to be as Unique and Wonderful as You are. Have a magical and blessed birthday!
+0
Khaled Hassan

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Peter Fogel
5/16/2012 4:58:57 AM
My names are Mrs.Gloria Thomson.I am from south Africa.I needed an urgent loan for business and clearing of debts.I met a reverend who directed me to Khaled Hassan Loan Institution who granted me 30lac without stress.Since then i have decided to publish them all over Europe for those who require loan to see.I have been scammed not until i met them my story changed, you can contact them if you rel
Khaled Hassan Loan Institution. having fulfilled the minimum prescribed by Ministry of Finance, (MOFUK) KHALED HASSAN LOAN INSTITUTION is hereby authorized to practice the process of giving loans to individuals and business organization both inside and outside the country at a good interest rate of 2% for individuals and 3% in the case of business organization. Have you being denied of loan by the bank or do you need a fast loan to pay your bills and debt or home renovations, Do you have a business that is not going well due to poor finance, Do you need a loan to buy a house, Do you need a loan to send your kids to school, Well here is your chance to put things right.Simply contact us today to apply for any type of loan you may need with our company email:khaledhassanloaninstitution@live.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!