Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ron
Ron Nelson

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ron Nelson
3/31/2006 4:40:20 PM
HI Lee, Thanks for visiting and rating my website. Glad to have you as a friend. Ron Nelson
PASSIVE INCOME REDEFINED. Just sign up, fund your account, and wait for your monthy checks.
+0
Ron Nelson
4/2/2006 5:18:07 AM
I read about you under "about me", and I stand with you in every word. Thanks for such a person like you. Yours Tord Nilsson
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ron Nelson
5/18/2006 6:37:11 PM
Thanks for your invitation. I see you're an RV'er. I've rented on many years ago and it was a good time. By your photo you're enjoying yourself. I'm having fun making Amsoil available to people who are looking for it. RH (www.lubedealer.com/hiebert)
+0
Ron Nelson
5/20/2006 4:41:01 PM
Hello Ron, I want to say Thank you for inviting me to be a freind. I am honored. About me, I live in North Central Minnesota with my cat Kitty, so named as my Grandson was going to name her last winter when I purchased her fro a local Hunane society. Howevr, because Evan came up with nearly 50 names, and could not decide the name Kitty stuck and so the result of her name "KITTY". Anyway, I am a disabled deputy Sheriff having been disabled in the line of duty back in 1986. My interests such as yours are fishing, however due to myphysical condition, I enjoy it less often now adays as before I became disabled. I owned a fishing guide business at the time I was injured, but due to the increased weakness of my musles, I had to give it up , unfortunatly, it was going to be part of my retirenment. Don't always believe that the officers disabled in the line of duty are taken care of, thatbelief at least here in Minnesota could not be any further from the truth. This the reason that I am attempting to become accomplished on the internet. I currently have a couple of interests in the online area of business, my main focus at this time is to do with cell phines. If you would be so inclined you may view that area of my interest at http://www.aatcm.com/HULK I feel that this is going to be a good program for me. Already, although not all paid members as of yet, but soon to be I suspect by June 5th 2006 which is the day that we end our prelaunch schedule. Anyway, as I stated previously, I am honored that you asked me to be a internet freind to you. Thank You and GOD BLESS YOU and YOURS. Sincerely Yours, Chip Holk
CHIP HOLK
+0
Ron Nelson
5/30/2006 10:24:33 PM
Ron Nelson explained himself and his job well. I knew exactly what he was into from the start. Keep up the good work Ron.
bk
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!