Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Mark Coussoule
8/24/2005 10:33:50 PM
hello , very interesting site, welcome and glad your here, please join our forums, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Mark Coussoule
8/24/2005 10:33:50 PM
Hello Kathy, I want to thank you for the generous rating, constructive comment, and warm welcome. Though new to Adland, I already have a 'feel' for the mindset and 'spirit' of certain members. In my opinion it is people with quality forums and posts like yours that are setting the trend for high quality content in this Adland community. Thank you again! Mark
+0
Clay Page

94 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Mark Coussoule
8/26/2005 2:38:47 AM
In the short time I have known Mark, I'm impressed with his relentless pursuit and passion to build a network of success and the attention he gives to the details. Mark's network of associates will be well served by his dedication to seeing everyone has an advantage for greater success. Great job Mark!
Clay Page CLICK HERE
+0
Mark Coussoule
8/26/2005 2:38:47 AM
Hello Clay, First of all, thank you for the generosity in all respects. You are of dynamic character and it is my pleasure when I talk to others to be able to say that I know you. You have helped me a great deal and I look forward to improving my contributions here in Adland and working to promote a quality environment here. Thank you again. Your friend, Mark
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Mark Coussoule
9/7/2005 1:44:59 PM
Hi Mark, Welcome I'm honored to have you as part of adland family ,I apologize for taken so long to get here.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!