Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
William Beverly
7/22/2005 3:46:29 PM
Hello ,welcome to adland,glad you are here, join in our forums, kathy Hamilton Well I am back, since i have Rated you so long ago I thought I would up date you.I have come very far in growth and success since way back.I am so glad I have never given up, Thru christ everything is possible, he wants us to live abuntantly.Our riches are there for us to take, so with that said go out there and get yours like I went out and got mine. Hugs to you- Kathy Hamilton/simikathy Thank you for your rating.
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
William Beverly
7/22/2005 3:46:29 PM
I know that this is a REALLY late reply but I actually didn't realize you could reply to these until just recently...lol..I know, I'll be okay one of these days. But Kathy, you already know how great you are. You have the total package and I would love to get to know you a little better and possibly build an everlasting friendship...both business and personal! Thanks for all you do! William B. Reaping Life LLC
+0
William Beverly
10/9/2005 6:02:08 PM
Greetings William Beverly, Gary and janice Hawkins just left your website and we found it informative and professioanl so we reated it a 10 out of 10. We also would like to welcome you to the adland community as well. If we can ever be of any assisants, please let us know. respectfully, your friends in Idaho, USA.
janice2005
+0
William Beverly
10/9/2005 6:02:08 PM
I'm sorry! Another late reply, but I do thank you guys so much for the support and being some of the first to ever give me a warm welcome here in the community. Please get in contact with me anytime that you would like and thanks again for everything guys! William B. Reaping Life LLC
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
William Beverly
4/2/2008 3:08:38 PM
Hi William, Just stopped by to say Thanks Again for allowing me to be part of your Circle of Friends here at Adland. Very Good Website and an Excellent Company. Shaklee has always provided the Purest, Most Natural Supplements on the Market, and continues that reputation for great service still today. Wishing you continued success. Thanks My Friend, Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!