Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Monika Woods

120 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Sunny Lim
10/29/2005 10:19:58 AM
Your beautiful words of encouragment are heartwarming. To know that so many serve our risen Lord all over the world is amazing! Keep up the good work and God be with you!
Monika M Woods Image Consultant www.MaryKay.com/savannahwoods GBG www.shopgbg.com/monikaw- Take your vitamins and earn income too EARN $$$ Buying Gold at private parties - Extremely limited IC poisitions open www.glitzyglo.zoomshare.com
+0
Sunny Lim
10/29/2005 10:19:58 AM
Hi Monika my sister in Christ! Not sure if I have responded to you before and I want to thank you for your kind comments. As I have always shared we as believers must optimized the internet boom to share the good news of Jesus Christ and His soon coming to bring and awaken people to this awareness that we must get ourselves prepared and ready of His return when it is day or when night falls when no man can work as we witness the bible prophecies unfold in our present troubled world. Let us encourage one another in prayer as we continue to put our trust and faith in the Lord. May the good Lord bless you and your family. May He also bless you richly in all your endeavours as you continue to witness and bless others with His blessings. As Always, Sunny http://www.freewebs.com/sunnyxp http://www.netmarkaid.com/sunnyonline Be a Humanitarian Entrepreneur and help feed the hungry children.
Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
Sunny Lim
7/16/2016 3:28:57 PM
Welcome Back, I had been inactive for a couple years ... have been checking in often, since June 2015l ... Happiness is one's mind over matter. One's mind being the individual, living among the living ... Matter is infinite from the point of an individual ... beyond Earth into the cosmos ... by Jan aka Jaz
+0
Sunny Lim
7/17/2016 8:59:52 AM
Hi Jan, Glad to hear from you and the Lord bless you too as we look to His return. Keep in touch will you and you too welcome back.
Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!